What tiffany pieces have you gotten this year?

^^^what what elsa peretti chain and how did you position the two hearts on the bracelet? And the heart locket, how big is it?? i wish i thought of that we shelled 330 on the little oval locket!

This chain... I always get this one instead of the normal chain, even though it's the same price it just looks a bit sturdier! lol
http://au.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item...2-p+1-c+287465-r+601323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I just put the small heart onto the same jump ring of the big heart so it sits on top of it!

The heart locket, I'm not too sure what size it is... I'll measure it when I get home tonight and let you know! :smile:

^^thanks!! i feel like i have to catch up! I got the small oval locket in sterling and the courage artemis olympian charm in sterling as well!

My purchases this year!
Medium open heart pendant
Round RRT charm bracelet
Oval key necklace
Oval tag necklace
Medium eternal circle pendant
Picasso Loving heart necklace
Silver shopping bag charm
Class of 08 charm
Sunglasses
Scarf
And a gift card for christmas, for me from me :smile: Shhh.. Don't tell my husband!

Thank you! I have the flowers :smile:

Tiffany-Garden-Flower-Earrings-2402-1.jpg

Kat99, If you don't mind me asking, do you wear those flower earrings often as in everyday or for special occasion only? I'm curious because I was in a Tiffany store the other day an I actually tried those on and loved them but my DH was telling me he thought they were a bit too dressy... Thanks in advance :flowers: