What tiffany pieces have you gotten this year?

Kat99, If you don't mind me asking, do you wear those flower earrings often as in everyday or for special occasion only? I'm curious because I was in a Tiffany store the other day an I actually tried those on and loved them but my DH was telling me he thought they were a bit too dressy... Thanks in advance :flowers:

responded through PM but if anybody else is interested, these earrings are my new favorite jewelry purchase - they are a good price for how much "bling" they are and can be worn casually as well. highly recommended!

Kat99, thank you so much for the response, when I tried them on I was blown away at how amazingly shiny they were! For that price I feel its a good deal considering other high end earrings I have been looking at (similar look) are twice as much! I think these will be on my wish list for sure!!!

BTW, if you want to add pics of these beauties on this thread I won't complain ;)

Kat99, thank you so much for the response, when I tried them on I was blown away at how amazingly shiny they were! For that price I feel its a good deal considering other high end earrings I have been looking at (similar look) are twice as much! I think these will be on my wish list for sure!!!

BTW, if you want to add pics of these beauties on this thread I won't complain ;)

Here you go!

tiff%20earrings.jpg