The Kim Kardashian Thread 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUN GABE RUN!!!!!!!

KIM Kardashian has big plans for her rumored new beau Gabriel Aubry!

Sources say the busty TV beauty — who recently hooked up with Halle Berry’s baby daddy ex — wants hunky male model Gabriel to father her child!

“Kim is looking for a man who will make good daddy material, and she’s head over heels for Gabriel,”

“They met last year at an event but only recently ignited a romance. Gabriel is gorgeous, self-made and most importantly for Kim, he’s already proven himself as a capable and devoted dad.

“She’s ready to start a family and wants someone with good genes who isn’t afraid of diaper duty and late-night feedings.

“Kim believes she’s struck the jackpot with Gabriel!”

Kim recently revealed she wants a boyfriend who is her best friend.

“Is it weird that I’m now the single one? It’s definitely a change for me,” she said. “I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership.

“There was at time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship and I thought that was the most important thing

“I’ve realized it’s really hard to date when you live your life on a reality show.

“So I think this time around I’m just taking everything extremely slow. I’m trying to not really dive into anything because I just don’t have the time.”

Let's be real - the real question is not if Gabriel will make a good father, it's if he will provide Kim with an e-ring that will outshine KHLOE'S GIANT ROCK and make her shut up about being MARRIED to her HUSBAND!

RUN GABE RUN!!!!!!!

KIM Kardashian has big plans for her rumored new beau Gabriel Aubry!

Sources say the busty TV beauty — who recently hooked up with Halle Berry’s baby daddy ex — wants hunky male model Gabriel to father her child!

“Kim is looking for a man who will make good daddy material, and she’s head over heels for Gabriel,”

“They met last year at an event but only recently ignited a romance. Gabriel is gorgeous, self-made and most importantly for Kim, he’s already proven himself as a capable and devoted dad.

“She’s ready to start a family and wants someone with good genes who isn’t afraid of diaper duty and late-night feedings.

“Kim believes she’s struck the jackpot with Gabriel!”

Kim recently revealed she wants a boyfriend who is her best friend.

“Is it weird that I’m now the single one? It’s definitely a change for me,” she said. “I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership.

“There was at time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship and I thought that was the most important thing

“I’ve realized it’s really hard to date when you live your life on a reality show.

“So I think this time around I’m just taking everything extremely slow. I’m trying to not really dive into anything because I just don’t have the time.”

reggie-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.