My daughter's 1st COACH

bjayadesigns

Apr 26, 2010
For Christmas this year my daughter (who is only 8 years old but going on 16) will be getting her first Coach. I got it at the outlets on black friday. I think she will love it!

Attachments

• pkcoach.jpg
    pkcoach.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 190
How adorable!! I have a mini hot pink patent leather bag that I'm giving to a friend's daughter for Christmas (I only have boys). I can't wait - she loves Coach but her mother thinks it's silly.......... The girl is going into 6th grade next year - she NEEDS a Coach....right???

How adorable!! I have a mini hot pink patent leather bag that I'm giving to a friend's daughter for Christmas (I only have boys). I can't wait - she loves Coach but her mother thinks it's silly.......... The girl is going into 6th grade next year - she NEEDS a Coach....right???

Absolutly! I was spoiled when I was a kid and I was very lucky my grandparents raised me and my grandpa bought me a gucci wristlet when i was 4 I only carried crayons in it! Boy I miss those days. I cant afford to get her a gucci but the COACH is reasonable and perfect for girls and women! lol

Absolutly! I was spoiled when I was a kid and I was very lucky my grandparents raised me and my grandpa bought me a gucci wristlet when i was 4 I only carried crayons in it! Boy I miss those days. I cant afford to get her a gucci but the COACH is reasonable and perfect for girls and women! lol

Oh my, a gucci crayon holder!!! I'm gonna giggle over that thought for a while. Yes, Coach is SOOO much more reasonably priced.

You MUST post your daughter's reaction to it. PROMISE????

Oh my, a gucci crayon holder!!! I'm gonna giggle over that thought for a while. Yes, Coach is SOOO much more reasonably priced.

You MUST post your daughter's reaction to it. PROMISE????

O I will I can not wait! She loves going to coach with me and gets so excited in the store and yea everyone in my family still laughes over it I only had 3 crayola crayons in there they said a pink, red and blue nothing else was allowed in it! lol