Opinions buying this mff bag as a gift?

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure you'll give her a lot of love and support :smile:

I think totes are so fun and practical. Gunmetal can go with any colours too. I think she'll love whatever gift you decide to give her though.

I think she'll be thrilled with it and will truly appreciate your thoughts and generosity. I think it's a lovely bag and you should definitely get it for her!

I have seen it IRL and think it's very pretty. I probably would have picked up either that one or the red one if I didn't already have a couple of Tribecas. I LOVE the style and find it so easy to carry. What a sweet gesture; I'm sure she'll love and cherish it.

I didn't read all the responses but wanted to tell you I think the bag is lovely, it's a great gift and you are a great friend. If she can't have Coach b/c of her hubby, she is not going to mind a mff bag in the least...she's going to be ecstatic and with what she's going through, she deserves something nice to make her feel good! You're a generous friend! Please let us know her reaction when she gets it from you - I bet she'll be beyond thrilled!

Hi Dawn,

I have seen the Embossed Tote IRL. I think it is really cute. I contemplated buying it for myself!!! What a Great friend you are and a sweet gift for your friend!!! I say your friend will treasure it!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I've seen this IRL many times and I really like it but I'm just not a tote person so never bought it. I think it's a great gift and very stylish but practical. I have the matching slim envelope wallet that is also MFF, same color, probably same material and I've had no issues with the leather in terms of flaking or rubbing off. She will love it!

I also have the wallet in this same gunmetal embossed leather. It gets way more handling than my bags do. I've been using it every single day (I don't change my wallet) and it still looks brand spanking new.

Odd, isn't it that Coach can make decent metallic MFF bags but they can't seem to get the FP thing right? Hmmmmmmm.

Thank's so much for all of your replie's...Actually my friend went with me last night.I couldn't believe it was her 1st time to the Coach Outlet.I just wanted to see what popped out at her.I was *shocked* at what she loved.I know some of you have her, but it just wasn't my thing. Although, I do like the style of the bag:smile: What a deal too($75.00 +tax)!So I may be going back today to get it for her.The storypatch glam tote in sv/gold.What do you think of this? I'm shocked, but I love my glam, and I think it would brighten things up so to speak!I gave her my op art sabrina in light khaki sand back when she got the news of her cancer.Something just clicked in me and I just looked at material items differently.So anywho, I want to do this for her and I can definetly afford it.I will get pic.s of her with the sabrina and her new bag when I give it to her.I borrowed a pic.​

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I say if that's the bag that popped out at her, she'll absolutely love it! You know that it's a great style, and she likes that style. That's so sweet of you to do for her! Please do post pics.

these totes are made really well i say get it. i love this style!
Thank's photogurl! I just can't believe that she liked the glam.I did not tell her that I had a bag in mind because I wanted to observe and see what she would be drawn to.My friend does know I want to get her a bag, but I told her we were just looking for christmas gifts.So I guess this is the winner and I just couldn't believe the price.The sa had her price card and told me it was 50% off then, another 20%..So that brings it to 75.00 plus tax.

I say if that's the bag that popped out at her, she'll absolutely love it! You know that it's a great style, and she likes that style. That's so sweet of you to do for her! Please do post pics.
Oh I will post pic.s of her modeling both, the glam and her sabrina...They are kind of the same color scheme...She carrie's alot, and when she goes to chemo, she likes to bring a book and some magazines.So now, she won't have to carry her purse and a tote for her reading tools.