Opinions buying this mff bag as a gift?

Well if she carries all that to chemo, the Glam Tote sounds like the perfect style for her!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.The hosptial that she goes to really treats her with nothing but respect.I figure if she is going to be there for a couple of hours once a week, then she may as well have everything she needs and downsize to 1 bag..I hope my pf friends will enjoy her pic.s.I may have her come over tom. because I called the outlet to hold the glam.They only had the 1 left.So I may give it to her early.Like I said, I will take pic.s of both on her.

Dawn, with all the awfulness that you yourself have been through lately, I think it would be more than acceptable for you to make some homemade gifts from the heart for your friend. She will understand, and I am SURE she would appreciate them more than any Coach bag. Make a scrapbook for her, a few home-cooked meals, there are tons of ideas. You have been through a rough time - save your $$$ for you and your kids - your friend will understand and love you more for it. :biggrin:

Dawn, with all the awfulness that you yourself have been through lately, I think it would be more than acceptable for you to make some homemade gifts from the heart for your friend. She will understand, and I am SURE she would appreciate them more than any Coach bag. Make a scrapbook for her, a few home-cooked meals, there are tons of ideas. You have been through a rough time - save your $$$ for you and your kids - your friend will understand and love you more for it. :biggrin:
Too funny that you say that!!!My 2 oldest daughter's and I are making a scrape book of her 2 boys, 27 and 10.She is also my 3yr. old dd's *Godmother*~So I'm not a crafty person, but with the help of my girls, its coming out nice.I have known (Anne) for 15+ years and I have alot of photo's to add to this.You are right though, it will mean alot to her.I have also had her and her son's for dinner.She enjoys that because she is the only cook in her home.You have given me some good ideas.Every year my girl's and I bake cookie's for people we know and a few church's.~Thank's again;)~

Thank's Ladie's..You have all been so sweet! The glam is cheaper believe it or not.But I would have gotten her the mff tote if she wanted it.She was drawn to the size and details of the glam.Like Pursedove mentioned, they hold a ton.I know my op art one does and they are still pretty light to carry.So I'am hoping she will come over tom. after I go pick the tote up!I invited her for dinner, so we will see.If so, I will post pic.s!