Monogram Empreinte Collection

OK - So I went on vacation to florida and walked into LV. Asked to see the line...SA brings out the EMP "display only" bags in navy, red, taupe (ARTSY), but I really want to see a cream Artsy. He puts me on a list and all of a sudden another SA is showing a cream one to someone else. (They didn't even know that they had a cream one in the back.) They were only taking names and couldn't sell them until Nov. 15th. But, I ended up actually buying the CREAM ARTSY! I had it shipped so I didn't have to carry it on the plane...I will post pictures when it gets here.

DS - where are you?

Ok I am taking back my words. I am 5ft2 and I bought the ombre artsy :Push:. I was dreaming of an artsy for quite a while and I just can't let go the artsy. I spent more then what I planned for this collection...can't believe myself but am happy.

IMG_5544640x480.jpg

IMG_5546640x480.jpg

CB! I am here! Your 5'2" friend is here!

Unfortunately I am at work and can't see your pics...I will look when I get home. I saw IO4M yesterday and she was carrying her E Artsy and it was beyond beautiful IRL. One of the first things I said to her was that it wasn't as big as I was expecting! I think you had me thinking it was huge! It is the perfect size.

I have to admit that I've enjoyed looking at the reveals and think that the Empriente line looks lovely in the pictures, and have been anticipating my purchase of the PM Tote, however I was in Atlanta this past weekend and the LV Boutique in Saks had the Tote in the Navy, which was what I was on a reservation for here at home. I just didn't feel the LVoe at all and also my husband didn't think it was so exciting. I had already passed up the Artsy in this line of new bags, and also the clutch a couple of weeks ago, thinking that I was going to LVoe and get the PM Tote, but I just didn't feel it at all. I passed on the bag and also called my SA here at home and asked that I be taken off the list for this bag. Then we went across the street to the Lenox Mall to the LV store there and they had a Totally MM in Mono that I was so excited for, so I got that one without even thinking about it. That was a fun impulse purchase. I know that I must be odd. :smile:

Am really sorry DS :shame:

The whole thing started with me wanting an artsy and wanting it in red. In summary: I bought the red and had modeling pics of the artsy red and the whole bag swallows me down as advised by my friends. I regretted immediately and exchanged for the inspiree with Artsy ombre & infini still in reservation. After looking at a couple more reveals, I went tried it again and I guess it the color thing. I am not a red gal even though I am still craving for something red. The ombre and infinit does not gobble me down as much as the red though they are big. I wish I could carry off the flamme though then I would have fulfilled my wish to get a red bag at the same time :greengrin: Ok now I am waiting for your reveal soon:P

CB! I am here! Your 5'2" friend is here!

Unfortunately I am at work and can't see your pics...I will look when I get home. I saw IO4M yesterday and she was carrying her E Artsy and it was beyond beautiful IRL. One of the first things I said to her was that it wasn't as big as I was expecting! I think you had me thinking it was huge! It is the perfect size.

I have to admit that I've enjoyed looking at the reveals and think that the Empriente line looks lovely in the pictures, and have been anticipating my purchase of the PM Tote, however I was in Atlanta this past weekend and the LV Boutique in Saks had the Tote in the Navy, which was what I was on a reservation for here at home. I just didn't feel the LVoe at all and also my husband didn't think it was so exciting. I had already passed up the Artsy in this line of new bags, and also the clutch a couple of weeks ago, thinking that I was going to LVoe and get the PM Tote, but I just didn't feel it at all. I passed on the bag and also called my SA here at home and asked that I be taken off the list for this bag. Then we went across the street to the Lenox Mall to the LV store there and they had a Totally MM in Mono that I was so excited for, so I got that one without even thinking about it. That was a fun impulse purchase. I know that I must be odd. :smile:

You are not alone bagluv4ever. I was highly anticipating this line as well, and LV was kind enough to set up a private appointment for me to view the entire collection. I just did not love the collection for myself, and I did feel bad that they went through all the trouble to set this up for me and then I ended up not liking any of the pieces!

I am hoping to see the ostrich flap carrousel very soon, and hopefully I will feel the love for that bag.

Congrats on your Totally MM :flowers:

You are not alone bagluv4ever. I was highly anticipating this line as well, and LV was kind enough to set up a private appointment for me to view the entire collection. I just did not love the collection for myself, and I did feel bad that they went through all the trouble to set this up for me and then I ended up not liking any of the pieces!

I am hoping to see the ostrich flap carrousel very soon, and hopefully I will feel the love for that bag.

Congrats on your Totally MM :flowers:

I agree with you girls.I never get on the bandwagon till later if at all.Congrats to everyone though who has gotten a piece from the Empreinte collection.

UHM, I don't know how this happend... Was so happy of chosing the Antheia over the Emperiente Artsy, and diden't feel anything first time I see them IRL... And I don't own anything red... But somhowe this one ended up in my home... LOL
Sorry for the outfit, just a snapshot in the store..

emp.jpg