Louis Vuitton Cabas Mezzo no longer in production?!

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I did a search I didn't see anything discussing this.

This is my favourite handbag in Louis Vuitton.

I am shocked that they are no longer making this bag.

What gives? Bummed:faint:

I think the Totally GM is meant to replace the Cabas Mezzo. I have the Cabas Mezzo and love it but I have to be extra careful with the bottom of the purse so that it doesn't get dirty.

You can still buy it on the Euro websites... As well, this happened to me about 2-3 years ago (I really cant remember.) It was (and still is my UHG LV:love:) and it was on Eluxury and I saw that I had had had to have it! When I was finally able to purchase it about a year later it was no longer there! I called the 866 number and the people I spoke to said that the design was discontinued. This happened in October and then all of a sudden in August it showed up on the website and I called my local boutique to put one on hold. The boutique said that they just got them in and there was already a waiting list of 9 people. Soooo after all that I think that it really might not be discontinued... Since they told me that it was and then a few months later they were back online and in the stores! HTH!

it's funny that there's an old thread about this bag b/c i've been waffling back and forth whether or not to keep mine. i've had it for YEARS and altho it's a great travel bag it doesn't hold as much as the Neverfull (which I like b/c of its openness) but I'm not buying anymore LV stuff.

I also hate the bottom. You have to baby it.

It was taken out of production, then when the Angelina Jolie campaign came out people went crazy wanting the bag, so they re-released it for a limited time. I had also wanted one and discovered they were discontinued, but found one in October at my LV after the re-issue.