Sig Stripe Scarf in Pear...

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
is YUMMY! It came home with me today! I'll have pics tonight with two other goodies I have had for a bit but have not yet posted.

I am soooooo dying for a tote with this combination. I would soooo buy it in a heartbeat!

I am also excited that I can wear this as a belt now. I couldn't do that last year. Hooray for Weight Watchers!

98113_d2.jpg

I am sooo obsessed with the color green (always have been).

Okay ladies, I called Coach tonight and spoke to a really nice guy named Gene. He said he was seeing a Khaki/Pear description in the computer and that it would be available at the end of February. I inquired about other pieces (I need to match, LOL) and he said I should probably call customer service to find out. I also wanted to know if it was leather OR patent leather trim (could be a deal breaker for me). So I will call tomorrow to get the scoop.

I am sooo excited! (Which actually makes the rest of my icky weekend much better -- I backed into a Lexus on Saturday night. Eeeek. Luckily my Dad's car which I was driving was not damaged, but the Lexus had a small dent. Thank goodness for insurance AND the fact that my Dad wasn't as mad as I thought he was going to be. He actually just told me malls are evil. LOL.)

Okay ladies, I called Coach tonight and spoke to a really nice guy named Gene. He said he was seeing a Khaki/Pear description in the computer and that it would be available at the end of February. I inquired about other pieces (I need to match, LOL) and he said I should probably call customer service to find out. I also wanted to know if it was leather OR patent leather trim (could be a deal breaker for me). So I will call tomorrow to get the scoop.

omg - you soooooooooooooooooo need to keep me posted on this! I will lock away the gift cards I have on me now if I know there is a khaki/green signature stripe tote coming out. (omg...I might even just pee in my pants when you confirm this...I ADORE anything green as well!)

is it a "lime"y green or a "grass"y green do you think? I haven't seen pear in person yet.

So sorry to hear about your accident...but at least YOU are okay. That's really all that matters.

I am sooo excited! (Which actually makes the rest of my icky weekend much better -- I backed into a Lexus on Saturday night. Eeeek. Luckily my Dad's car which I was driving was not damaged, but the Lexus had a small dent. Thank goodness for insurance AND the fact that my Dad wasn't as mad as I thought he was going to be. He actually just told me malls are evil. LOL.)

OMG.....khaki/pear....say it ain't so!! For a person who never really liked green (but is slowly coming around), I'm already picturing myself buying something in this color.

And glad the accident wasn't anything major....although I'm sure the worse part was probably telling your father...I've been there before!!

omg - you soooooooooooooooooo need to keep me posted on this! I will lock away the gift cards I have on me now if I know there is a khaki/green signature stripe tote coming out. (omg...I might even just pee in my pants when you confirm this...I ADORE anything green as well!)

is it a "lime"y green or a "grass"y green do you think? I haven't seen pear in person yet.

So sorry to hear about your accident...but at least YOU are okay. That's really all that matters.

I am hoping it's like the scarf and more of a grassy green like the scarf. Although the pear on the mini cross body is more lime. Hmmmm. I'll be sure to ask.

I have all these phone calls to make this morning....fun!