Questions about Coach Kristin satchel

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
Hey ladies.

Can anyone tell me if Jessica is carrying the regular or large satchel in her blog pic here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/coach_inc/4444823921/in/photostream/

Also, if you were to pick, would you get this style of Kristin satchel in black leather or the pleated?

I have PCE and would be paying full price for either satchel minus the PCE if that helps.

**I liked the putty a lot too but I just don't know if I will tire of it, KWIM?**

That looks like the large to me considering I am very short and have a small and she is very tall. I would get the regular....the pleated is in a rather long an awkward shape.

Here's a reference for size on the regular Kristin Satchel and Mia Harper. The regular Kristin Satchel is 14" in width and the Mia Harper is 16". And I think the Large Kristin Satchel was never available in the leather. It is available in the Sateen only.

DSC00766.jpg

I wish the small Kristin was just an inch larger all around...I don't carry a lot of stuff and there is no wiggle room when I tried it on in the store...

(will patiently wait for the new spring 2011 Kristin Satchel)

I have my eye on the Kristin Embossed Croc Satchel
16736, B4/Walnut
Intro 3/1

hoping for a non-croc version...:biggrin:

and oh I am hoping for the Hampton bag pictured in my avitar but I have zero info on it..:shrugs:

Last edited:
I tried on the black pleated Kristin satchel today, and I really really liked it! Even at 5'3'', it was not too big on me. I would even carry it in the crook of my arm without it looking weird.
I really liked them both, I do not own any Kristin; may have to get to know her! :biggrin:

Here's a reference for size on the regular Kristin Satchel and Mia Harper. The regular Kristin Satchel is 14" in width and the Mia Harper is 16". And I think the Large Kristin Satchel was never available in the leather. It is available in the Sateen only.

DSC00766.jpg
love your Mia Harper...the turn-lock closures are so classy.

DSC00766.jpg

I had the large in black leather, decided that I am not much of a satchel carrier, so got a large hobo instead.

OP, looks like the large to me