finally arrived yesterday...here she is!

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
seriously waited for my azur speedy since november, and she finally came yesterday! so excited! however, a little upset with scottsdale's service...they boxed my poor baby up in nothing but her dustbag and some paper surrounding (no giftbox)what if it rained?? ...i didn't even see a receipt! i'm gonna look in the box again for it since i was so excited to just get the bag out i didn't pay much attention to anything else.

anyway...i want to find a charm to go on my bag. i'd love to buy something LV (and am considering an azur cles...just wondering how often i would use it or if i should just wait till i have the funds for an azur wallet) but in the meantime, where does everyone get their cute charms? like non LV charms. i'd rather them not be branded (like no coach or anything like that...) i tend to like delicate and sparkley things. any suggestions would be great! anyway, here is the updated family photos!! btw...forgot to add my mc cles in the pics >:o|

new2.png

new3.png

new4.png

new5.png

new6.png

new7.png

new8.png

new9.png

soon i think i will post "modeling" pics. hehe.​

Congrats! Azur really stands out in the monograms...

i agree. i am in love with the azur line. i wish they would come out with more styles for spring. i hear about the new sporty bag but i guarantee i won't have the dough for that when it comes out. i'm looking at a mini lin in dune...that is, if i can keep my grades up :s daddy says no 4.0, no new louis :crybaby: