found something beautifulllll...

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
i just saw a picture of this....

attachment.php

...and fell head over heals.

madison sabrina right? i'm a maggie/carly person, so i'm new to the others.

i must have it.

Attachments

• coachgraphicopartsabrina.jpeg
    coachgraphicopartsabrina.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,254
Last edited:
It's the Op Art Sateen Sabrina. It's a very small Sabrina, and debuted when the Op Art first came out. This is paired with the metallic silver foil leather that also peels, search for information on the gold and silver sabrinas to learn more. The hang tags on the front weigh the bag down and makes it fall over. IMO it's a poorly designed bag, you can't put three heavy hangtags and other hardware on the front of a shapeless bag and expect it to stand up. In the photo you will see I had to hold it up to take a photo of it, otherwise it will do a barrel roll. I believe it cost $378 new in 2008?

Here is a pic of my BF's mom's.
DSCF5553.jpg

Last edited:
OP, I remember seeing this bag in stores a couple years ago and it looks like Louis Lovers pics. He makes a great point about the bag folding due to the hang tags. I remember seeing it and thinking it was pretty and went with a lot of my things but had those same concerns.

I have the resort Sabrina which is the same material, but with patent leather trim instead of the metallic. I don't have a problem with it falling over when it has my stuff in it. Empty it's just a pile of satin with handles on top.

I haven't had any problems with snagging or unraveling either. The material is much more durable than it looks, and I did use my bag everyday for quite awhile. The size is the same as the other small Sabrinas. It's the same size as my patent, and because the patent is stiffer than the satin it seems like it's even a little roomier.

The only problem I have with the material is that I haven't figured out how to clean it. I have a couple of little spots on the back, and I'm scared to clean them and leave water spots or something.

I saw this bag IRL when it originally came out and LOVED it, but it's definitely not for everyone. Since it's from 2008 you're going to have to be careful if you buy it on ebay, but I say if you find one in great shape, go for it!