Louis Vuitton Sales Associates Recommendations

I'm not sure if I've already posted in here, but Chad and Anna in the Roseville, CA store are AMAZING! I always make sure one of them is available for me to purchase from. =]

Have not had good experience with any of the SAs at the SCP boutique or the one inside Saks. I always go the Bloomingdales LV at SCP and ask for Valerie(so sweet) or Money(she is a Manager there). They are both very friendly and I never feel pressured to buy.

Any good SAs in Germany... they were all pretty rude so far...

I've only been to LV in Frankfurt since i live near Frankfurt, but they're just as arrogant and rude, unless you're a celebrity or 100% clothed in designer-clothes.
And since i also like wearing normal jeans, sweaters and jackets they don't seem to care about you as a customer.

But then i never need help from a SA to buy something nor does my girlfriend, and when they're rude to me i'm rude too but in a sarcastic way to outsmart them, their stupid look is worth it. :smile:

Have not had good experience with any of the SAs at the SCP boutique or the one inside Saks. I always go the Bloomingdales LV at SCP and ask for Valerie(so sweet) or Money(she is a Manager there). They are both very friendly and I never feel pressured to buy.

I don't know the two SAs you mentioned but Bloomingdales LV at SCP is the best! Sherry and JoAnn are both great. Unfortunately, snootiness rules at the main boutique. But how lucky are we to have 3 LV boutiques in the same mall!!