Fell back in love with my Alexandra (modeling pics)

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
.....not that I ever fell OUT of love with her, but you know how it is when you don't use a bag for a long while? You know in your mind you really do love it, yet you procrastinate carrying it, always choosing something else instead? Well, that's what I've been doing with my acorn Alexandra....up until today! I carried her to work today, and really fell for her again, realizing just how great this bag really is!! So comfortable and slouchy, and roomy, and just an altogether perfect "everyday" bag! I took her with me out to dinner this evening, and I snapped some modeling shots....

Just thought I'd share my enjoyment with a bag I already have!

pics to come.....

I truly LOVE this bag, and I really think I want the berry one, too!!

e07ba41d.jpg

a6b0c296.jpg

f24c5002.jpg

ab40c10c.jpg

.....not that I ever fell OUT of love with her, but you know how it is when you don't use a bag for a long while? You know in your mind you really do love it, yet you procrastinate carrying it, always choosing something else instead? Well, that's what I've been doing with my acorn Alexandra....up until today! I carried her to work today, and really fell for her again, realizing just how great this bag really is!! So comfortable and slouchy, and roomy, and just an altogether perfect "everyday" bag! I took her with me out to dinner this evening, and I snapped some modeling shots....

Just thought I'd share my enjoyment with a bag I already have!

pics to come.....

YES!! I do this too. I always think there is a reason I'm not choosing it, maybe I don't love it anymore... but then I wear it and remember that I do. Great modelling pics, thanks for sharing!! She's a beauty :tup:

I've been away from this Board for what feels like ages. It's report writing time at my job and tonight after composing nearly 100pp of report drafts since Sept 6 I may finish them all! Feels good to catch up and see what great tpfers have posted recently....

And then I see the beautiful modeling pics of you, emilybug. You are SO photogenic! And I must say, the Alexandra just fits you so well. It is as though she's made for you. She slouches on you like a glove, and the shade of this bag highlights your gorgeous hair.

Yes, you need the berry, my friend! I think you'd rock her! Sorry to enable! But a fact is a fact!:tup:

I've been away from this Board for what feels like ages. It's report writing time at my job and tonight after composing nearly 100pp of report drafts since Sept 6 I may finish them all! Feels good to catch up and see what great tpfers have posted recently....

And then I see the beautiful modeling pics of you, emilybug. You are SO photogenic! And I must say, the Alexandra just fits you so well. It is as though she's made for you. She slouches on you like a glove, and the shade of this bag highlights your gorgeous hair.

Yes, you need the berry, my friend! I think you'd rock her! Sorry to enable! But a fact is a fact!:tup:

Thanks my dear friend!! I've missed you! I know it's been crazy with your work, and there's been lots going on here too (will PM you)!

Yes, I do love this bag alot, and I do think at some point I'll try to get the berry (hopefully)----you know how that goes, I seem to obsess over a bag, then change my mind before I get it; i.e. Brynne....Devin....:P

Thanks for the sweet compliments!

I totally understand where you're coming from!

Your Alexandra looks great on you. I love mine and want to eventually buy another one, but I'm not sure what color. Love the acorn, very tempting!