Mmmmmm chocolate! I got my Mahogany Large Madison!

THANK YOU!!!!!
Headlighted I did go to southcentre. Apparently the chinook store is in the same situation with the patent crimson... sold out. Not sure about the mahogany or the black though. GL! The black is sooooo gorgeous too. I really changed my mind about 5 times. I think that the SA was like, "just decide already!" lol.
I love the brown though. It was the right choice for me. I already have a large black brooke, a black audrey and a large black croc maggie. None of them have brass HW though so this kept running through my mind too. there's a lot of new staff at southcentre. It's a new manager and she's super nice. The snotty blond SA was there yesterday but was super nice for some reason. Maybe having a new manager made her nicer...?

What lovely bags and they look so great on you. I love big bags and I am five four, but they look huge on me. I got a acorn carryall for PCE and it is pretty heavy for me with little in it, but I liked the color and the smooshiness of the bag, so I keep it light. My SA brought out this bag for me and I said, oh, too big..and now that I see it, I want one. Is it very heavy on your shoulder? I am in love...with the chocolate. Thanks for any info. Love it on you!!

Rainbow 06,
I'm 5 foot even and I just bought the gathered large shoulder in black! I LOVE IT!!! It does look big on me but I don't think it looks ridiculously big and when you are carrying it--- it fells sooo good it doesn't feel that big and it just kind of molds to your side and it is probably the most comfortable bag I have ever carried!! I think I am gonna go get the mahogany one too!!! I do wish I knew if they were gonna make a smaller one though.

Rainbow 06,
I'm 5 foot even and I just bought the gathered large shoulder in black! I LOVE IT!!! It does look big on me but I don't think it looks ridiculously big and when you are carrying it--- it fells sooo good it doesn't feel that big and it just kind of molds to your side and it is probably the most comfortable bag I have ever carried!! I think I am gonna go get the mahogany one too!!! I do wish I knew if they were gonna make a smaller one though.

My SA said they are coming out with a smaller version for 2011.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Headlighted I did go to southcentre. Apparently the chinook store is in the same situation with the patent crimson... sold out. Not sure about the mahogany or the black though. GL! The black is sooooo gorgeous too. I really changed my mind about 5 times. I think that the SA was like, "just decide already!" lol.
I love the brown though. It was the right choice for me. I already have a large black brooke, a black audrey and a large black croc maggie. None of them have brass HW though so this kept running through my mind too. there's a lot of new staff at southcentre. It's a new manager and she's super nice. The snotty blond SA was there yesterday but was super nice for some reason. Maybe having a new manager made her nicer...?
I had the Crimson on my shoulder on Tuesday at Chinook! I'm really not liking Chinook though.

and I noticed that too the last few times I've been in. There's still some of the older girls though. They all comment on how big DS is now lol

I think I would've gone with the brown too, but I have 1 black bag now and it's got silver hardware. I want something to match my wallet!:P

I LOVE these bags on you. They are made for you! The chocolate is dreamy! And the crimson is hot, hot, hot! You picked winners yet again, muranogrl! No wonder you are so excited and thinking about a 3rd. Sometimes, we gals just gotta get multiples when a bag suits us so well...and this would be one that really really suits you!

Yeah, this bag is gorgeous. I didn't think I liked them at first, but after all these reveals, I seriously think I want to add the black one to my collection....

Looks stunning on you, so does the crimson! Enjoy them!

Oh I just love you guys! You make getting a new bag soooo much fun:smile: I'm seriously thinking about the bone now. I think that I will be stalking her out on ebay in a year if I don't. There's nothing worse than bag regret.