Mmmmmm chocolate! I got my Mahogany Large Madison!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that she's been revealed already... but I wanted to share anyways. Nobody gets excited about my new bags like you gals do!
    So here she is. My lovely CHOCOLATE love. Somebody called her a Hersheys Kiss... and she is! I love her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! So pretty. :drool: CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Ooo Pretty! It really is like chocolate!

5. One more modeling pic of my crimson and my Large Maddies together. Lovely sisters aren't they?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CONGRATS!!! Bag Twins :smile:

7. That is one gorgeous bag. The rich color is TDF!

8. Thanks girls! It's LOVE. I'm crazy about this bag and I'm sure that it won't be long before I'm stalking another. I wish that my store had the bone one in stock so that I could see it!
    The SA was drooling over my crimson bag. She said that she'd never seen one that was broken in and loved how it hung, it just slouches so amazingly! She said that she tried to order a crimson yesterday for a customer and couldn't... sold out!
    I also got the last mahogany in the store, less the display model. It seems these bags are in sort of low quantities?

9. YYYAAAYYY another Madison Shoulder!!! CONGRATS on Ms. Hersey Kiss!! Gorgeous on you muranogrl!!

10. She's a yummy chocolate beauty! Congrats!

11. Very Pretty!!!!
    Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

12. ^^^^ I did! :smile:

13. Congrats...you have the best taste in bags....
    Did I forget to tell you.....BAG TWINS on both bags...lol

14. this bag is so friggin gorgeous! if it had an outside pocket OR zipped all the way- i would desperately need one! what i do desperately need is your figure!! GEEZ WOMAN!!! not one bag looks less than fantastic on you!