What is your....

My LV collection is small, I only have MC abelia and Mono Marelle Pochette. I mainly have Balenciaga, Chanel and Dior. Most of my bags are pink/white in color :P I really like the MC Pastille, but I also fall in love with the inclusion series after seeing all the pretty pictures :shame:

My LV collection is small, I only have MC abelia and Mono Marelle Pochette. I mainly have Balenciaga, Chanel and Dior. Most of my bags are pink/white in color :P I really like the MC Pastille, but I also fall in love with the inclusion series after seeing all the pretty pictures :shame:

That's an excellent collection. I have some of the inclusion range and I love them all. Check them out in person though first, go to the store, bring you bag, and try them on. Good Luck!

Oh my..well I switch off between these:
Silver disco ball keyring
Framboise Inclusion Speedy keyring
White Inclusion Speedy keyring
Beige Inclusion Speedy keyring
Black Inclusion Speedy keyring
Brown/tan Jack & Lucie keyring
Orange/white Jack & Lucie keyring
Groom Cles in either red or blue
Groom Pochette Cles
Cerises PMR
Multicolore Pastilles extender

I'll also be getting the Pomme d'Amour Speedy keyring next week..I think any of those would look adorable on your bag!

brown 1 for a damier or mono bag.
Mc for a mono bag, vernis bag or denim

the lv charm for a cell phone would be nice on a smaller bag or to use where you put your lock.

p.gif
p.gif
Sweet Monogram Broche
$290.00 this would look cute on a smaller bag.
p.gif
p.gif
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11335375&SectionID=6000
p.gif
p.gif

Attachments

• brown 1.jpg
    brown 1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 29
  • mc 1.jpg
    mc 1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 26
  • 12_1.JPG
    12_1.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 29