louisvuitton.com or Louis Vuitton walk-in stores?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I'm just curious how many people buy LV stuff on the website rather than in person? I like going to the store in person because I get to look at the stuff and have a feel for them lol. Also I like the shopping bags and the gift wrap it comes with it versus the from the website that don't come like that shipped. Though I may have to order it via online because the nearest LV store is in Beverly Hills which is not super far, but my car looks like it's from a junkyard so I don't want to drive it there.

I've gotten things from both the website and the store. The store is fun, and I usually need to see an item IRL before I decide. But if I really know what I want, the website is fine. And junky car or not, you've got just as much right to be in Beverly Hills as anyone else!

I've gotten things from both the website and the store. The store is fun, and I usually need to see an item IRL before I decide. But if I really know what I want, the website is fine. And junky car or not, you've got just as much right to be in Beverly Hills as anyone else!

Yeah I'm trying to save up for a better second hand car. I just don't know when I will be able to buy one. However I do want to buy myself a nice Eva bag because it's more affordable for me and is what I need and because I would like a bag I can use outside without being too flashy. Then save the rest up for other stuff and a better car. Right now I'm not using any bags.

If you know for sure that the Eva is what you want and don't mind paying shipping costs, I'm sure you'd be fine ordering online. But don't let the snarkiness of others stop you from doing or going anything you want. Even if your car isn't what you'd like it to be, at least you're actually saving up for something you want, as opposed to all these fools who just keep charging everything on credit cards until they have to declare bankruptcy. They may look great on the outside, but appearances can be so deceiving!

If you know for sure that the Eva is what you want and don't mind paying shipping costs, I'm sure you'd be fine ordering online. But don't let the snarkiness of others stop you from doing or going anything you want. Even if your car isn't what you'd like it to be, at least you're actually saving up for something you want, as opposed to all these fools who just keep charging everything on credit cards until they have to declare bankruptcy. They may look great on the outside, but appearances can be so deceiving!

Thank you. And the shipping is free last time I checked, but nothing is more exciting than walking in an LV store lol. I have a little over $100 of credit card left to pay off and that is no problem doing so. I am trying to see what's more important to pay off first because I've bought some stuff with my employee credit card. Unfortunately it's credit so I can't just pay up right away with the discount. The discount shows on the statement which doesn't come in at the end of the month.

Anyways I suppose back on topic. Thanks for the responses!

I like both!

I generally use the website to suss out what I like and the general price range of it..I'd hate to go into the store, find something I like, then realise it's out of my price range!!

But I do enjoy actually purchasing in the store because I can hold it right away :smile:

I've never bought anything from the website, but that's not to say that I won't in the future. For me, I just like to be able to try bags out and see how they look on me before I pay the money. That way, I won't have to go through the hassle of returning something.

Store for me from now on. Online called me and cancelled my order yesterday and said they had a limit of 5 bags for every 12 months and I've exceeded it with store + online. I am now only allowed to buy in stores until next year. I vented about this in the "out of stock" thread yesterday.