Sgh or rggh on 2010 black city bag

divagal01

Sep 12, 2010
I WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONE WOULD U CHOOSE AND WHY. I AM GETTING MY 1ST BALENCIAGA BAG.:yahoo: IN BLACK. I WANT THE CITY BAG BUT HAVING HARD TIME DECIDING WITH WHICH GIANT HARDWARE TO GO WITH. SO PLEASE ANY INPUT WILL BE HELPFUL.THANKS :confused1:

I actually like the GGH in black more, I have black city GGH and it gets complemented everywhere I go. Well, it depends on what you wear most of the time, if you like a more formal look, go with the gold.

I am very partial to gold so I say GGH. All three hardware exudes a different feel so if possible, you really should try all three in person and pick the one that makes your heart skip a beat the most because you'll use it more often and with any outfit. I have a black GGH and I just adore her. And I take her out during the day, at night, wearing lougewear, wearing jeans, doesn't matter.

Thanks everyone for responding it looks like majority so far is RGGH.I guess I really have to go try them on and see which one I like more. I do like more bling though and in pics it seems like GGH stands out more. But I guess I will know when I try them on. And see which one I can't live without
Thanks again everyone that responded :urock::ty: