Orange Boxes

No pochette boxes, yelp!!!!!! I would need serious therapy to cope with that.....:nuts:

I ordered my pochette from hermes.com and it came in an oblong box ... the scarf was folded in to an oblong.

So far I have all my H boxes. I can't imagine throwing them away. I keep my scarves in their boxes and have my Evelyne box in my closet. I love looking in my closet and seeing all the orange boxes.

So far I've kept them all and I've found that I can store a 32 Kelly box inside my 35 Birkin box (and put the Birkin tissue and pillow in with the Kelly tissue). This saved tons of room since that Birkin box is so big!

I don't have the problems that many of you have...mine are just stacked nicely in my closet. You all are too wealthy for me!!! LOL

***PLEASE NOTE***One of my boxes was damaged in the last hurricane we had, due to the loss of my roof. I need one large box to fit a Kelly. If anyone is thinking of throwing one out please pm me. I was able to salvage some things, but not others. Thank you! (oh, I am really glad the boxes are good quality or they would not have been here today)

I try and stop people from seeing my boxes !I have them all ao top of each other by the side of my wardrobe... Our room is all cream so its a nice pop of colour ! Or so i tell my Dh !!!:smile:

i keep all our orange boxes and pile them on the clost top shelf :

121016981_0088aff5a3_m.jpg

121016982_00e182edf4_m.jpg

So far, I only have three boxes and I have kept them for now (we are renovating the house and it's safer for my bags to be in boxes now) but my question is, is it safe to keep your bags in the box for a long period of time? Would it not dry out the leather? I know LV SAs don't recommend storing LV bags in boxes for that same reason. (Sorry if this topic has been discussed already.:shame:smile:

PAZT!!! :nuts: OMG!!!

MSs:I can totally understand u!!!!!In asia it's not so easy to have a big closet in apartment ,not like in usa or canada,pp usaully live in a house:smile:,so most of them have big storage.Even I think my closet is not enough for me,I only keep H box but throw away ALL other brand's box

I haven't thrown one away yet but I am on the verge. Of course the purse boxes stay to help the bags keep their form (and I also think of resale value - not that I will ever sell any...). But some of the scarf - accessory boxes have to go... They're just so nice.... (and I am not even a saver!)...

I'm not a scorpio, I'm a sagittarius, which means that frequently my vast menagerie chews on my orange boxes, but I can't bring myself to throw even chewed ones away.

Does that make me part scorpio?