Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge!

I'll start. I'm waiting for a Burberry Prorsum coat from the outnet, hope it fits!

I'm also waiting for a Mac by Marc Jacobs jacket, a D&G bracelet and a pair of CLs (black 100 Simple Pumps).

Here is a sneak peak of the Burberry coat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Burberry coat.jpg
    Burberry coat.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 519
Great thread! I'm waiting on two "it" bag whose popularity has come and gone: YSL muse and Chloe paddington.

I didn't let myself buy them when they were all the rage, because I was afraid I would fall out of love with them as quickly as trends come and go. But here I am, years later, still thinking these bags are cute. So I bit the bullet and ordered both this weekend! :smile:

Great thread! I'm waiting on two "it" bag whose popularity has come and gone: YSL muse and Chloe paddington.

I didn't let myself buy them when they were all the rage, because I was afraid I would fall out of love with them as quickly as trends come and go. But here I am, years later, still thinking these bags are cute. So I bit the bullet and ordered both this weekend! :smile:

I waited quite a while too before getting my YSL Muse! :smile:

justpeachy4397, you'll probably love these bags to pieces since you have been thinking of them for so many years!

Livia, I knew it:graucho: Can't wait to see.

mere girl, thanks, looking forward to see both yours and mine:smile:

Margaritas, lovely sunnies, very Nicole Richie.

As a Chloe paddington owner I have to say that I still love mine after years of owning one. I have fallen out of love with a lot of the more trendy bags i have purchased in the last 5+ years. I don't use my paddington as much as my Bals but it's equally as versatile (from work to play) and fits nicely over the shoulder.

The YSL muse is also a fantastic bag . . . very classic looking and great for every day.

I'm reallllllllllllllly wanting a Givenchy Nightingale. They're soooo hot!!!

I saw a black one in the men's section at Harvey Nics and I was seriously tempted!!!

It's actually not one of the classic skull scarfs. This one has a leopard print and subtle skulls. I doubt anyone will even notice the skulls and that's just the way I want it. I can't wait to receive it (from Harvey Nichols in fact ;)).