Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I figured we need a waiting lounge thread for non-Bal purchases too since Bal gals love to shop other stuff as well:graucho:

2. I'll start. I'm waiting for a Burberry Prorsum coat from the outnet, hope it fits!

I'm also waiting for a Mac by Marc Jacobs jacket, a D&G bracelet and a pair of CLs (black 100 Simple Pumps).

Here is a sneak peak of the Burberry coat:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Great thread! I'm waiting on two "it" bag whose popularity has come and gone: YSL muse and Chloe paddington.

I didn't let myself buy them when they were all the rage, because I was afraid I would fall out of love with them as quickly as trends come and go. But here I am, years later, still thinking these bags are cute. So I bit the bullet and ordered both this weekend! :smile:

4. Burberry Prorsum coat also!

I like yours purses & pugs!

Attached Files:

5. I've been waiting forever for my Oliver Goldsmith Audrey sunglasses to arrive but it's still out of stock. :sad:

Attached Files:

6. I waited quite a while too before getting my YSL Muse! :smile:

7. I'll have a glass.
    Waiting for an Alexander Mcqueen scarf.

8. justpeachy4397, you'll probably love these bags to pieces since you have been thinking of them for so many years!

Livia, I knew it:graucho: Can't wait to see.

mere girl, thanks, looking forward to see both yours and mine:smile:

Margaritas, lovely sunnies, very Nicole Richie.

9. Yayyyy I love this thread!!!

Waiting for a dove grey AW rocco from a lovely TPFer!!!! Can't wait!!! :jrs:

10. I saw a black one in the men's section at Harvey Nics and I was seriously tempted!!!

11. As a Chloe paddington owner I have to say that I still love mine after years of owning one. I have fallen out of love with a lot of the more trendy bags i have purchased in the last 5+ years. I don't use my paddington as much as my Bals but it's equally as versatile (from work to play) and fits nicely over the shoulder.

The YSL muse is also a fantastic bag . . . very classic looking and great for every day.

I'm reallllllllllllllly wanting a Givenchy Nightingale. They're soooo hot!!!

12. :graucho::smile: hope you'll get it soon!

13. It's actually not one of the classic skull scarfs. This one has a leopard print and subtle skulls. I doubt anyone will even notice the skulls and that's just the way I want it. I can't wait to receive it (from Harvey Nichols in fact ;)).

14. OOoooh leopard!! Can't wait to see!

15. ooh I love these!