Rouge H. Is it a good everyday color???

So, I am interested in getting a Rouge H Birkin in Togo. However, I am a little nervous that the color may be too flashy. I typically wear browns and blacks. Now having said that, I do own a silver Balenciaga box and it's pretty darn bright. I work in politics in Washington, DC, so I am a little nervous it may stand out a little too much. But I just love the color and Togo is perfect for everyday. How do folks feel about Rouge H as an "every day" color?

I am in the DC area also so I know what you mean about the conservative Washingtonian public sector attire. I work around conservative attorneys and executives and I feel the color is perfect. It is not a loud flashy red. It is very understated, sophisticated and classy. I have been carrying it daily to work. I bought this bag specifically for an everyday bag. I was enchanted when I saw Jodie Foster carrying a similar bag in Inside Man and she played a professional high powered character in the movie.

I posted pics on this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-first-hermes-40cm-clemence-birkin-rouge-h-83327-2.html

I would note that mine is a C stamp from the late 90s? and I read somewhere on the board that the Rouge H color changed at some point in time.

love Rouge H... and yeah, it is such a wonderful everyday color.. it's not too flashy for me.... it is just right...however, I do not own it in togo, I have the clemence leather and it just blends well with my everyday clothes..

I am in the DC area also so I know what you mean about the conservative Washingtonian public sector attire. I work around conservative attorneys and executives and I feel the color is perfect. It is not a loud flashy red. It is very understated, sophisticated and classy. I have been carrying it daily to work. I bought this bag specifically for an everyday bag. I was enchanted when I saw Jodie Foster carrying a similar bag in Inside Man and she played a professional high powered character in the movie.

I posted pics on this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-first-hermes-40cm-clemence-birkin-rouge-h-83327-2.html

I would note that mine is a C stamp from the late 90s? and I read somewhere on the board that the Rouge H color changed at some point in time.
BLL: I saw your thread and :drool::drool::drool:ed over your bag. I thought of you in fact as a I debated. I knew you hung in similar circles (and it's hard to miss that outstanding avatar of yours). Maybe we'll see each other around with our Rouge H Birkins...(I'll be looking for you...)

:yahoo: YAY, Ozzysmom!! I would :heart: to have a rouge H bag one day. It's one of my absolute favourites. The perfect colour when you want neutrals but love the idea of some colour. I can't wait for the unveiling!:drool:

Don't you love the FedEx Man? I'm thinking of having an affair with mine just so he'll deliver my packages before 10:00 am......................