Two New/OLD Fob Collections Set Now Complete

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
[FONT=&quot]I realize these are old pieces but I have been hunting down the complete sets for a long time. Just want to share my "happiness" with completing these sets this past month !!!!. Just got the last piece this week! Those of you that know me I am a "Matchy Set" person.

Now all that I need to complete my fob collection is the "Waverly Brass Purse Fob Number 7003". If I ever get it I will post that one too. (not sure why my first pic is so large I tried to make it smaller ...but to no avail...Sorry)

PenolopeFobs001.jpg

ErgoFobs001-1.gif

[/FONT]

Congrats on completing your sets!

I have two of the daphne flowers left but the ebay prices are just too high

and...

those ergo tote keychains are so unbelievably cute

Congrats on completing your sets!

I have two of the daphne flowers left but the ebay prices are just too high

and...

those ergo tote keychains are so unbelievably cute

If you can believe this ...I bought the Cala Lily off e-bay at a BIN for $50... I could not hit the BIN button fast enough...LOL

You are so lucky to have gotten a blue ergo! I have the white and pink, and have almost given up hope of getting a blue one.
And those flower charms are so pretty!
Congrats!!!

You are so lucky to have gotten a blue ergo! I have the white and pink, and have almost given up hope of getting a blue one.
And those flower charms are so pretty!
Congrats!!!

Don't give up hope. I saw 2 OTHER blue ergo fobs in the past couple of weeks on e-bay sell on e-bay for between $40... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120609180337&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT AND $58 (a little high)

and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320575168716&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

So they are out there!!! Don't give up hope. I looked for a long time too and almost sold off my others because I could not find the blue. Keep looking. :smile:)

I have seen one in the last 2 months sell for $35....Kick myself for not buying at that price...So keep looking :smile:)

Last edited:
pzold, you are my new hero...$50?!?!?! that is amazing!

It took me a minute to catch my breath when the seller agreed to $50 BIN....:smile:) She was not a Coach seller. The seller did not know what she had. I made an offer and she accepted and listed it back as a BIN. I JUST lucked out!!! :smile:)