L.A.M.B. Official Website

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
This is the first time I'm posting on L.A.M.B. forum so please pardon my user name. Just wondering if L.A.M.B. have an official website where you can view the latest collections. I have searched online and can't seem to find one.

I found a nice L.A.M.B. bag on Ebay. I just need to get more info on it.

Thanks.

They do, but it is down until they get some stuff sorted out.

From www.lambcollections.com:

No Fears!
With the website down and hearing news of LAMB clothing no longer being available at saks or bloomies, thoughts were brewing of a possible end for LAMB as we know it. And well, in a way it sorta is.

Last night, I was fortunate enough to see No Doubt live in concert again. To make my evening is better, I was able to "meet and greet" the band backstage again too. After chatting with the boys, I interrupted my hubby who was talking to Gwen to ask her if I could ask her something about LAMB. She said sure and I asked away.

I told her that people weren't too sure about the future of LAMB because of the website being down and unresponsiveness from skagirl (the business company that handled LAMB's sales and distribution).

Gwen assured me all is going ahead as we'd all want. The big difference is that skagirl is out of the picture and LAMB is now using another company to handle their business. We can 100% look forward to LAMB in 2010!

I used to be skagirl but couldn't remember my password and got a new name and everything. That was a long time ago though so someone else could be skagirl now in which case ignore this post lol

oops nevermind I just saw what you were referring too lol. I thought maybe I sent you a post under that username or something ha ha

well...this website is still pretty sketchy.... http://www.lambcollections.com:/[/QUOTE]

This website is an AMAZING resource for OLDER Bags. The woman that Owns and Operates it is SUPER sweet and helpful. I had a question and she was wonderful. I would be LOST without this site for a reference.

If you have any questions about a bags authenticity, post it and everybody here is more than helpful. Good luck and good day.

I don't find it sketchy at all, its such a handy resource for looking up old stuff. I do wish there was an official L.A.M.B. and HL site, just so you can view everything at once, instead of going to 3 different websites to look at everything.

DianaPrince12 said:
This website is an AMAZING resource for OLDER Bags. The woman that Owns and Operates it is SUPER sweet and helpful. I had a question and she was wonderful. I would be LOST without this site for a reference.

If you have any questions about a bags authenticity, post it and everybody here is more than helpful. Good luck and good day.

I totally agree. This site is a super helpful resource!

Do you know what happened to the owner of the site? I would love to see it continue to get updated with the newer seasons.