kepris.com?

vang

Jul 7, 2008
kepris.com is quite similar to reebonz.com,which some of the members here might have bought their B bags from.

Has anyone here tried buying from kepris.com? Are they reliable? Are the bags you received satisfactory?

Our local Newspaper's lifestyle section did interview the owner before, so I believe they are selling authentic stuff.

They are currently seling City Lizard Embossed,Velo and part-time at prices 15-20% lower than our local boutique prices,so I am quite keen to get a B bag from them,since Balenciaga stores in Europe are not open for email orders.

Appreciate any comments,TIA!

Last edited:
Just signed up (unfortunately) and looked at the kepris site - a Velo was $1,500 - can get that cheaper from Erica or a Bal store - the price was discounted from $2,000 which is a total rip-off

I believe prices are in SGD rather than USD, so it is cheaper. Current exchange rates are about SGD 1.35 to USD 1.

I got my RH Velo from Bal Hilton for about SGD 1.8k after a 10% discount.

I believe prices are in SGD rather than USD, so it is cheaper. Current exchange rates are about SGD 1.35 to USD 1.

I got my RH Velo from Bal Hilton for about SGD 1.8k after a 10% discount.

Yes, the price is in SGD. I think it's still cheaper than getting from ******,since there will be savings on shipping fee as well? Erica charges USD1295 for a RH Velo. I did check out Bal Hilton's original price for RH Velo.It's the same as what's stated in Kepris site,which is SGD2060.

Last edited:
Definitely authentic. My friend bought a RH City from their recent Balenciaga event. They provide free delivery and much like Reebonz, you can specify the date of delivery. The delivery was not done by a courier service though ... I believe it was the site owner's friend who delivered the bag.

Their service is great too. I was interested in a Black RGGH City, but wanted to look at the leather before committing to purchasing it. The owner of the site agreed to send a Black RGGH City down (along with my friend's purchase) for me to take a look. If I liked it, I could pay via paypal on the spot. If not, no obligations. Sadly, the leather wasn't what I wanted, as I wanted something really jet black, thick and distressed. I rejected it and there was no unhappiness on their part.

I'm impressed with their level of service, but unfortunately, their selection is small.

As for my friend who bought the RH City from them, she ended up returning it. There were about 2 flaws on the bag which she detected the night she brought the bag home. If I'm not wrong, the flaws were - a dark spot/stain on one handle and a crease mark on the front of the bag. The bag was new and the flaws were probably caused by the way they were stored.

My friend contacted the site owner and the site owner sent her friend (or maybe boyfriend, I'm not sure) down to my office the next day to collect the bag. She offered my friend a full refund, not credits. My friend opted not to take the refund, but to keep the money with the site owner and use it to offset the next bag purchase from kepris.

So, in conclusion, while their service is really fantastic, it's advisable to check the bag thoroughly once you receive it.

Sorry, just wanted to add that I believe kepris sells a few bags for every colour and style. I remember they had 3 Black RGGH City in stock during their last Bal event. If you're particular about the leather type, you may want to specify it when making payment for the bag.

Last edited:
Definitely authentic. My friend bought a RH City from their recent Balenciaga event. They provide free delivery and much like Reebonz, you can specify the date of delivery. The delivery was not done by a courier service though ... I believe it was the site owner's friend who delivered the bag.

Their service is great too. I was interested in a Black RGGH City, but wanted to look at the leather before committing to purchasing it. The owner of the site agreed to send a Black RGGH City down (along with my friend's purchase) for me to take a look. If I liked it, I could pay via paypal on the spot. If not, no obligations. Sadly, the leather wasn't what I wanted, as I wanted something really jet black, thick and distressed. I rejected it and there was no unhappiness on their part.

I'm impressed with their level of service, but unfortunately, their selection is not really varied.

As for my friend who bought the RH City from them, she ended up returning it. There were about 2 flaws on the bag which she detected the night she brought the bag home. If I'm not wrong, the flaws were - a dark spot/stain on one handle and a crease mark on the front of the bag. The bag was new and the flaws were probably caused by the way they were stored.

My friend contacted the site owner and the site owner sent her friend (or maybe boyfriend, I'm not sure) down to my office the next day to collect the bag. She offered my friend a full refund, not credits. My friend opted not to take the refund, but to keep the money with the site owner and use it to offset the next bag purchase from kepris.

So, in conclusion, while their service is really fantastic, it's advisable to check the bag thoroughly once you receive it.

Sorry, just wanted to add that I believe kepris sells a few bags for every colour and style. I remember they had 3 Black RGGH City in stock during their last Bal event. If you're particular about the leather type, you may want to specify it when making payment for the bag.

Hi, melissalove,

Thank you for the detailed informations! It really helps! :biggrin::biggrin:

I was worrying about the conditions of their bags, and their refund/return/ exchange policy.

Thanks to Nancy in VA and ieweuyhs as well, for taking the time to look at the site and leave your comments.

Last edited:
No problem! I've compared all the local and overseas resellers for Balenciaga bags and I believe kepris' pricing for the lizard embossed City bags is the lowest. Next would be laprendo, then reebonz.

However, please note that if you're looking for RH PT, Erica's pricing is the most competitive. My friend bought a new Cypress RH PT from Erica for only about S$15XX, but please note that the Cypress RH PT was also slightly marked down on Erica's site.

Will germany/ italy still be cheaper?

Check out mytheresa.com
they have new balenciaga stock and they update almost daily.

Got my part time RG hardware for $ 1490 shipped.

I took the plunge and paid for Anthra RH Velo from kepris yesterday. The bag will be delivered to me tomorrow. Will update in this thread again.

vang, have you made your purchase yet?

I have ordered the blue roi velo. I have always wanted a Canard Velo, but I can see that I have no chance of hunting one down since it's from last season..I don't see any blue bags that I like from the SS2011 colors,so I'll just settled for the blue roi velo.

Hey, you are getting it earlier! I will only be getting mine next Monday,even though I placed my order much earlier?!

Let me know how's the condition of your bag,better still,show some pictures when you receive it!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Will germany/ italy still be cheaper?

Check out mytheresa.com
they have new balenciaga stock and they update almost daily.

Got my part time RG hardware for $ 1490 shipped.

I believe Germany/Italy are not much difference from France, since they are all in Euros? The savings is perhaps only on the shipping cost, and of course,whether they have the bags that we wanted, and willing to take orders and do international shipping.

I did check out mytheresa.com sometimes, but they usually don't have the style/color that I want.

vang, Oh, quite odd! My friend helped me to place our orders (Seigle and Anthra Velo) last night. We only decided on getting RH Velo after we made a trip to the Hilton boutique yesterday evening to try on the Velo bags for size. She sent me a sms after placing the orders to inform me that my bag will be delivered on Friday, which should mean tomorrow.

I'm quite excited! I hope mine will be perfect, and I hope you'll love yours too.

Will try to take pictures and update again. :biggrin:

Yay, I got my bag today! I love my bag! It's very lightly distressed and buttery smooth. The leather is already slouching slightly. I'll update over the weekend with pics. The strap is long though, so I'm thinking of double looping it to shorten it.