Where can I find a similar Sapphire ring?

I ADORE this Sapphire ring, but I don't want to spend $30,000 on it lol.

Any suggestion on one that would look like the one Penelope Cruz has?

Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• penelope21.jpg
    penelope21.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 241
  • penelope31.jpg
    penelope31.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 354
  • penelope41.jpg
    penelope41.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 281
3 different quality look-a-like Emerald-cut Blue Sapphire and Diamond border rings

http://www.angara.com/Sapphire-Jewelry/Sapphire-Rings/722933_SRW0393SB-6.5

It's a good site for giving you the low-budget as well as the more high end options

Hope you like :flowers:

Those are NICE, I do not know what the OP's budget was but they are stunning. OP, If you have time, I would suggest looking at pawn shops (I bought a precious small oval sapphire surrounded with I think 12 little diamonds ring for $100 with tax in 14K) and auctions (and I do not mean just eBay, although that is a start, there are several auction houses and I personally saw several sapphire rings yesterday at a particular auction that had live web bidding. I was interested in a VCA piece, but it went for more than I wanted to spend)

Those are NICE, I do not know what the OP's budget was but they are stunning. OP, If you have time, I would suggest looking at pawn shops (I bought a precious small oval sapphire surrounded with I think 12 little diamonds ring for $100 with tax in 14K) and auctions (and I do not mean just eBay, although that is a start, there are several auction houses and I personally saw several sapphire rings yesterday at a particular auction that had live web bidding. I was interested in a VCA piece, but it went for more than I wanted to spend)

My budget for this ring would be less than 300. The ring with the three versions were amazing but way out of my budget. =)

You got such a great deal!! if you don't mind, would you mind posting a picture of your ring when you have time? I would love to see it, I have been falling in love with Sapphire rings lately. I will definitely check your suggestions, you were so helpful!! Thanks so much for your help. :ty:

I strongly advise that you do not get a lab created sapphire in a 10k gold setting. I don't think you will be happy with the results. Visit the Colored Stones forum at Pricescope and let the experts help you find something that will be authentic and within your price range. HTH.