Little Miss Mia Maggie Graphite AND Cranberry confusion! *PCE Purchase*

starz695

Mar 7, 2009
I went to check out the Mia patent maggie and I came home with her in graphite!! I was able to use my PCE tonight!

Here's the scoop for it Cranberry: the SA looked it up and she has no record of this color to order (she did check the system). I've dealt with this SA before, so I know that she knows what she's doing. I don't know if anyone else has tried to buy/order her in this color yet or not. She brought out to show me all the other colors they had in patent, but no cranberry. Maybe she got the colors confused, I don't know. She brought out the ocean teal maggie and She's TDF! If your thinking about getting this color, don't hesitate to!! She also brought out sophia in crimson- I guess I'm not really attracted to sophia at all, the patent leather on the sophia didn't like right to me. If someone else hear's different on the cranberry color, please let me know!

I fell in love right away with the graphite, so I wasn't too bummed that I didn't get to see it in cranberry. This color IRL is so different compared to it in the pictures. I'll post pics tomorrow evening, I got home late from my night class. I can't wait to snip the tags off and show her off! :yahoo:

Last edited:
the cranberry does not come up in their system. i just bought mine today but it was a pre order. she had to call jax and they gave her a color code and thats how she looked it up in their system.

well then good! cant wait to see your pictures :smile:. i like that color its so nice but i wear a lot that goes with cranberry. im so excited to see her. it took them about 20 minutes to figure it out but luckily i have a great sa.

I saw the graphite IRL today and I REALLY liked it a lot. I love the silver chain links on the Mia Maggie, and thought the crinkliness of the patent was done really well. I've been wanting to get a patent graphite sabrina, but I may prefer the Mia Maggie instead. I think you made a great choice and I can't wait to see your pictures! CONGRATS!!!

Thats awesome- I can't wait to see pics of the cranberry! :biggrin: I was really taken away on how much the graphite is darker IRL. When I look at the pic on the website it almost looks silverish. It's no where near that color IRL.

you are right it's a lot darker i tried it on today so i can get a feel of it. ive never been a maggie girl but the thin straps got me. let me know how the straps work for you when you use it. if it falls off your shoulder at all. i cant wait for mine next week im hoping on Wednesday.

I really don't think they will- but who knows maybe it could be different since they are patent. For the little bit I carried it around in the store, they didn't fall off once and it felt so nature to carry, compared to the madison maggies. Finally Coach hit a home run!

Soooo......... I went to try the bag on before bed and GUESS WHAT???

IT'S PEELING!!!!!!! Right smack dab in the middle. I don't know if something caught it or rubbed up against it prior to me buying it. I"ll try to take a pic of it tomorrow. Oh and not to mention theres flecks of sealant all over.

This is going back AND I'm probably not getting another one. I'm sick and tired of Coach's quality issues...... :tdown:

Last edited: