Somthing blue and somthing new reveal

Oooo I love the Alma bleu nuit with the playtime charm!! I just bought the PM bleu nuit yesterday! Would love to add a bag charm to make it even stand out more! Hope you could post modelling pics too!

Wow Disco. Sounds like we have the same luxury good taste.

lol :biggrin:

On what occasions are you going to use this bag for? I was deciding between the 2 sizes yesterday and really loved the MM on me too but may be less versatile so I picked the PM. Even my SA says that the MM would be more of a statement rather than the PM. Your pics of the MM is making me change my mind again haha.

Wow Disco, don't worry. This is the type of bag that you just have to buy both sizes. I have a pm in Rose Florentin, its so chic for evening, but it is simply too small for an everday bag. Also, the MM size turns heads when worn with trousers and a nice blouse. The pm size is better worn with skirts and dresses. This is why you need both sizes in your wardrobe.

Wow Disco, don't worry. This is the type of bag that you just have to buy both sizes. I have a pm in Rose Florentin, its so chic for evening, but it is simply too small for an everday bag. Also, the MM size turns heads when worn with trousers and a nice blouse. The pm size is better worn with skirts and dresses. This is why you need both sizes in your wardrobe.

So true! I think having both sizes would be good! Btw, congrats on the car as well! It definitely goes well with the bleu nuit alma! :tup: