PLEASE help! need help picking first Chanel purse!

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
Hi there! I am new to this forum; i stumbled upon it one day looking for this really cute chanel purse i saw on mischa barton. anyways, I was hoping i could get some advice on which chanel purse to buy. I am trying to decide between two colors: matte black or white from the luxe bowler collection (i found them today at neimans!). It is the medium size. I am soo sorry if I am using the wrong terms...i am very new to this. It is my first purse; i think the white one is very beautiful and refined, but the black one seems so much more practical. Does anyone know if the white one will stain easily (i.e. when rubbed against jeans) or does it discolor (with time)? Also, which one is cuter in your opinion, matte black or metallic black. and....one last question (i promise!), which color bowler does Rachel Bilson and Mischa Barton own, metallic black or matte black...anyone know? Thank you all sooo much!

yupp! it's my first chanel. but I'm really bummed because now i think i really want the metallic black one, the matte black is a little too subdued. i was hoping for a little more edge and funk which the metallic black one could provide. so now i don't know if i should return it...:sad: also, it's made of calfskin, and i was really hoping for goatskin. what's your call ladies, should i return and wait for another one?

yupp! it's my first chanel. but I'm really bummed because now i think i really want the metallic black one, the matte black is a little too subdued. i was hoping for a little more edge and funk which the metallic black one could provide. so now i don't know if i should return it...:sad: also, it's made of calfskin, and i was really hoping for goatskin. what's your call ladies, should i return and wait for another one?
Congrats, that's a gorgeous bag, personally in the black I like the matte but it is entirely personal choice