Need to find this scarf or I'll die....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
.....well....maybe I won't die but I'll be pretty dang MISERABLE to live with!!!

What if you've fallen in lust with a scarf issued in 2002 but for a particular event....it looks like this particular one was issued for the Superintendant of Pompeii designed by Laurence Bourthomieux.

Any chance in He*l that I'll be able to source this one out somehow?????

......i adore it................i would frame it.................i would.:shame:

Reverie Pompeienne , (Toutsy) Laurence Bourthomieux 2002

So pretty. Are you looking for the red (pompeii red) border, or brown.
We must all band together for this life-saving mission for shopmom!!

....i'm on a mission, CB!!!! I've got to locate this one in any color I can find.

Reason is, I adore everything that has to do with the city of Pompeii.......

Well you certainly get brownie points for spelling the guy's name, that is a hard one!

As far as your eminent demise...I think Grand Fonds should do your eulogy. She would be immensely entertaining and so cute with her Aussie accent. Baggs and her girls and Japster and her girls would be your chief weepers. Hermesgroupie is chief pallbearer. DQ and Hello will be riding horses in full dressage. The rest of us will be very chic in our black ensembles with our respective Hermes bags. Gosh don't pass out of the picture until my 28 black chevre Kelly gets here! Spoke with the SA today and she assured me that it is all written up and she is taking it to Paris tomorrow!

Oy Vey!

Well you certainly get brownie points for spelling the guy's name, that is a hard one!

As far as your eminent demise...I think Grand Fonds should do your eulogy. She would be immensely entertaining and so cute with her Aussie accent. Baggs and her girls and Japster and her girls would be your chief weepers. Hermesgroupie is chief pallbearer. DQ and Hello will be riding horses in full dressage. The rest of us will be very chic in our black ensembles with our respective Hermes bags. Gosh don't pass out of the picture until my 28 black chevre Kelly gets here! Spoke with the SA today and she assured me that it is all written up and she is taking it to Paris tomorrow!

Oy Vey!

OMG!!!! I'm cracking up over here............:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I wish I knew more about scarves....I would bedeck you like the queen of sheeba... meanwhile, a have a load of the, if you ask what I have I will say... Idunno!:shrugs: