Help me with the Zip Clutch, please?

Hi MJ girlies! I've recently become really annoyed with my dior billfold. I'm thinking of purchasing a long wallet where the bills will fit in nicely and wont become folded, I just had trouble getting in and out with the folding wallets.

anyhow, I REALLY love the zip clutch :drool: , and from the searches, I noticed that many of you own one. I was wodnering if it was easy to get in and out of.

also, out of all your other wallets, which do you prefer and how often do you use the ZC?

Could you all please do me a HUGE favor:graucho: and post pics of your wallet with your bills and credit cards and receipts in it? I would like to see how you organize your wallet and what you keep in that front zipper and the small snap pocket buttons.

Thanks SO MUCH!:heart:

Zip Clutch has expandable compartments so it is able to hold more than regular wallet; it can be used as an evening clutch by itself as well.

TFS member Silk posted pictures of her beautifulllll S/S 2006's Blush (neutral pink) Quilted Ursula Zip Clutch, take a look to see how much it can hold. Need to be member to see the pictures so I saved her pictures for posting here. The original pictures are located at these 2 postings:
the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - New Bag purchases!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Zip Clutch has expandable compartments so it is able to hold more than regular wallet; it can be used as an evening clutch by itself as well.

TFS member Silk posted pictures of her beautifulllll S/S 2006's Blush (neutral pink) Quilted Ursula Zip Clutch, take a look to see how much it can hold. Need to be member to see the pictures so I saved her pictures for posting here. The original pictures are located at these 2 postings:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
your a tease!!!:hysteric: im dying for that ZC !!! if anyone sees this please o please.........

^ Blush ZC is hard to find (even last year), I wouldn't take ebay route. Non-MJ stores only get certain colors/styles (never all of them); I know for sure that Nordstrom didn't get Blush ZC. If I knew that back then, I would try getting it from MJ boutique instead of wasting all those times to track it down elsewhere.

Moss and Lobster items got marked down at non-mj stores.

I have an Ursula quilted midnight blue zip clutch from last year. I love it! It does hold a lot of stuff, and all the compartments make it easier for me to keep things organized. Also, many people have complimented me on it. I don't think it's that heavy, it's solid but I'm used to carry heavy handbags anyway.
My mom got a plum quilted zip clutch as a Christmas present last year. She loves it, too.