Munich Hermes

Alidoll

O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Going to Munich for a couple of days in August and hoping to pop into the store there. According to the website there's another store at Terminal 2 at the airport - is there one at Terminal 1 as we're using Easyjet which flies into 1 not 2...

Does the Munich store usually have a good selection of scarves? [I'd like to get the moscou scarf in 04 colourway!].

Nope! The Hermes Store (it's pretty tiny) is located in Terminal 2, the Termials aren't connected and the Shop is behind the Check-in area and not accessible without a bording-ticket. Unfortunately I can't help you with your other question (haven't been to the store recently), but perhaps one of the other ladies / gents can chime in.
Enjoy your holiday in Munich!

Last edited:
Going to Munich for a couple of days in August and hoping to pop into the store there. According to the website there's another store at Terminal 2 at the airport - is there one at Terminal 1 as we're using Easyjet which flies into 1 not 2...

Does the Munich store usually have a good selection of scarves? [I'd like to get the moscou scarf in 04 colourway!].

I'll be in Munich in a few days, so I'll report here when I come back!

I'll be running through on the 17th and again on the 27th so will check it then. From the last few times I was there it is a pretty small concession. Pretty basic really but I will see what is in and post if I can find some wi fi!

Any pic of the scarf you are after so that I can keep my eyes peeled?

I'll be running through on the 17th and again on the 27th so will check it then. From the last few times I was there it is a pretty small concession. Pretty basic really but I will see what is in and post if I can find some wi fi!

Any pic of the scarf you are after so that I can keep my eyes peeled?

It's one of the new A/W 08 ones (I can't find the original thread) and has a Russian street with, if I remember correctly a horse and sledge winding it's way up the scarf. It's self coloured (I'm after the green one - like a forest green). Thanks!

Ok so i checked it out. It is terminal 2 not 1 but I think you can get between the terminals via the walkway when past security. It is rather a long way though. They did have the scarf in - it was 245 euros, but only in the pink or blue colourways. The pink was a darkish pink - magenta really and not as nice as the blue which had a dark turquoise border and certainly looked the nicer of the 2 on offer.
The shop was actually pretty well stocked too - they had toho bohu shawls x2 - one in a rust edging and one in a magenta and loads of small bolides, a couple of lindys and masses of scarves, small accessories and belts.
Hope it helps (a bit)

I was in Munich on the 18th and 19th; there was a 35 Barenia/Toile Birkin on the shelf on the Friday, but was gone the next day! There was also a lovely Barenia Picotin PM, with turquoise handles, I would have got it if it had been MM....I tried on the Coupons Indiens cashmere shawls, but didn't like them on me. I'm afraid I didn't look at the silk scarves.....Check it out anyway, there's always new stuff coming in....

Thanks - if I get the time I'll try and catch both the airport and downtown store but with the euro as strong as it is at the moment, it's probably cheaper trying to get the scarf in the UK

yes the ones I saw were certainly the De Passage A Moscou, but the colours were not the ones shown in the thread below - one was like the dark blue shown, but lighter - more of a turquiose- and there was a dark pink one. The blue was nicer in my opinion.

Will have a one hour layover at the Munich Airport, anyone familiar with the H store there?
I understand that it has been upgraded and is now in the International Section as opposed to where it was located in 2008.
Any updates will be appreciated.
Danke
Susan von

Hi Susanvon,

there are actually 2 Hermes Shop in the new Terminal 2 :smile:

One is right after Security control and the other one is upstairs after passport control.

The SA there are very friendly and helpful and they have a good selection of scarfs, shawls and also bags.

The last time I was there they had a beautiful Lindy 34 in etoupe and a Romy belt in natural barenia........:love:

Phone Nr. 089 97 58 4230
email: [email protected]

Enjoy your layover at munich airport and have fun shopping ;)

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
yup 2 stores with good inventory but don't forget to claim your VAT refund if you're not an EU resident and leaving the EU!!! (for some reason the prices in german airport are not "duty-free")