Look at this cheap watch

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
look the limited edition Americas cup watch of this year
and the price!!! it is almost 67.000 $ :Push: it has no gold, diamonds or anyhing like that...
looks kinda ordinary to me :shrugs:

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 177
It's in platinum though. And perhaps it has an alligator strap or something like that.

I don't really like any of the male watcehs by LV, they mostly look really not-striking. Other brands have a lot more beautiful watches.

I love my LV watch, I will never buy a rolex or a Cartier EVER!!! I Dont like them at all. I will buy a Jacob and Co. Watch one day though.

The watch is nice, lots of times the plain watches are always the most expensive lol!

It's an automatic, in white gold, not platinum, with many complications such as reserve de marche, countdown, fly-back function, regata function, with taiga leather box. I think (not sure 100%) there will produced only 20.
That's all I know.
:cool:LVMH group has acquired Zenith, so their precious movements are in LV watches!:graucho:
I really have a passion for watches!:yes:
:heart: Stephanie.

PS: Hi Anto, how does it go with your splendid mini-lin initiales bag?:graucho:

It's an automatic, in white gold, not platinum, with many complications such as reserve de marche, countdown, fly-back function, regata function, with taiga leather box. I think (not sure 100%) there will produced only 20.
That's all I know.
:cool:LVMH group has acquired Zenith, so their precious movements are in LV watches!:graucho:
I really have a passion for watches!:yes:
:heart: Stephanie.

PS: Hi Anto, how does it go with your splendid mini-lin initiales bag?:graucho:

It is defenetly not white gold