Something Different - June 2508

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I am so excited to share with all of you a book my friend wrote that was just published!

The story exposes the underlying, subtle aspects of human intelligence, longevity, toolboxes, sex toys, technology, wars, and many more riddles....entertains the reader with lots of brain candy!

Title: June 2508
Author: James Bhumi
ISBN: 1432700456
Available at: Amazon.com / BarnesandNoble.com

I hope you pick up a copy and enjoy it!

Kelly, do you have any background on the title?

Do you mean why he chose that for the title? If yes, I will ask him.

If you want to read more about the book you can check out the website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or you can email him. I am sure he would answer you. He works right next door to me, so I can find out anything you would like to know. I find it so exciting. He is an extremely intelligent individual. He studied Advanced Theoretical Physics (if I am not mistaken and he is also an inventor) and is so interesting to talk with. He went to M.I.T.

Do you mean why he chose that for the title? If yes, I will ask him.

If you want to read more about the book you can check out the website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or you can email him. I am sure he would answer you. He works right next door to me, so I can find out anything you would like to know. I find it so exciting. He is an extremely intelligent individual. He studied Advanced Theoretical Physics (if I am not mistaken and he is also an inventor) and is so interesting to talk with. He went to M.I.T.
I will check out the website. Thanks and congrats to your friend.