--- Authenticate This Chanel ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic?
I've sold alot of bags on ebay but never purchased, and I'm a little nervous. The seller only has 43 (100% positive) feedback score. These were the only pics, I just emailed to request auth. code inside of bag and card. I don't know how to post the link, sorry.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 0bae_1.jpg
    0bae_1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 0c9e_1.jpg
    0c9e_1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 0ea3_0.jpg
    0ea3_0.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 10f7_0.jpg
    10f7_0.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 104
Hi,
Can Someone Please Help Me: I really want to purchase a Chanel 2.55 Bag. The color I want in Grey is Sold Out in all the stores. The Other Day I went to ebay and Found Two that seem to be the Real Deal. Can anyone out there in Cyber Land please take the time out to look over these 2 Ebay listing and help me find which is the Real One:

Ebay item number: Item number: 320071669040

Ebay item Number : Item number: 300067824243

Thank You,
Carolina
:yahoo:

moved to the Authenticty thread, please do not post questions in our Reference Library.

Hi all,

A couple of days ago I came across a site where they offer Chanel bags for sale at a lower price. I fell in love with this beautiful chanel tote bag! I saw this bag at Laperle.com, but I'm not sure if they sell authentic bags. Since I don't live in the States, perhaps there's someone here that can tell me if the bags offered at this website are real or fake?:shrugs:

Thanks!

Run away - This bag SHOULD have a hologram sticker and a card. The older vintage bags prior to 1980 did not have CC's on the front of the bag. Additionally, that price is way to high if it was real.
I purchased a bag at the Cartier Boutique, in the late '80s, and it had no hologram sticker. I don't think it had a card either. But quite honestly, back then, it never occurred to me that I may actually want to sell a bag after using it for awhile. (Gotta love the internet. :smile: )

Status
Not open for further replies.