any coach outlet coupon this week?

They are giving out the 10% coupons at Aurora, IL today, too.

A sales assistant once told me that they often have "planned coupons" for new MFF floorsets with expiration dates. But that their corporate office constantly monitors sales and when it looks like sales are down for the week (or month) they receive instructions to start handing out 10% (or 20% or 30%) coupons at the door. In these cases there is no expiration date and they just wait until they get another call from the office telling them either to stop the coupons or start handing out a different coupon value.

I'm hoping that they will start giving away 20% coupons when they debut their new MFF floorset this Weds that will feature the online 48 hour sale items.

I think it won't be long before they hand out the 20% coupons again. I really don't believe it when they said there'll be no more coupons after 4th of July holidays. It's only been a week or so, and now they're passing out 10% coupons already. If sales continue to be slow, they'll be going back to the 20% coupons in no time. (On a side note, I did notice slower traffic at my nearby outlets. Usually there would be a line out the door on the weekends, but it was slow yesterday.)

If they don't want to pass out these coupons, then they need to adjust some of the prices, specifically for the MFF bags. I just don't see myself paying $149 for a MFF siggy tote. $149 for a well-made, FP replica like the Parker hippie, maybe. But not for a generic looking siggy bag.

""If they don't want to pass out these coupons, then they need to adjust some of the prices, specifically for the MFF bags. I just don't see myself paying $149 for a MFF siggy tote. $149 for a well-made, FP replica like the Parker hippie, maybe. But not for a generic looking siggy bag.[/QUOTE]""

Replica...$149 really? Not sure I understand this logic.

""If they don't want to pass out these coupons, then they need to adjust some of the prices, specifically for the MFF bags. I just don't see myself paying $149 for a MFF siggy tote. $149 for a well-made, FP replica like the Parker hippie, maybe. But not for a generic looking siggy bag.
Replica...$149 really? Not sure I understand this logic.
I think edda meant "version". ;)