the KIMYE ~ Kanye West & Kim Kardashian ~ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crap is so random, if this story is even true noone knows the circumstances behind it. The "anonymous insider" is all speculation. I am on a diet but I have bad impulse control so if with my friends they will remind me if I attempt to order that cheese burger with fries when i'm supposed to be eating healthy. Hell, my best friend called me out at Chik-fil-A the day before yesterday. They way she called me out when I tried to order that cookies and cream milkshake you would have thought I stole something. My friend announced "You go ahead and order that liquid lard if you want to but don't call me complaining when you can't fit into your jeans" harsh words but it did kill that craving.
With friends like that, who needs Kanye?

This crap is so random, if this story is even true noone knows the circumstances behind it. The "anonymous insider" is all speculation. I am on a diet but I have bad impulse control so if with my friends they will remind me if I attempt to order that cheese burger with fries when i'm supposed to be eating healthy. Hell, my best friend called me out at Chik-fil-A the day before yesterday. They way she called me out when I tried to order that cookies and cream milkshake you would have thought I stole something. My friend announced "You go ahead and order that liquid lard if you want to but don't call me complaining when you can't fit into your jeans" harsh words but it did kill that craving.

true. who wants a Starbucks stale cookie anyway LOL

No source for this info. Rumor/general gossip.

But I've also known friends and relatives that say this stuff too. Not limited to junk food at all. Some people will comment about why I'm having my protein shake or how healthy my plate of food is, instead of snacking on the bag of cookies sitting 2 feet away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.