Traveling With Your LV's And Storing Them While Away

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

When you travel and bring your LV bags along how do you store them in your hotel room? When you buy brand new bags how do you store them in your hotel room? Do you just keep them in their dust bags and put them in your suitcase? I am planning an upcoming trip to Paris and will hopefully be there very soon! I can't wait! I plan on buying a couple bags (which will be my very first LV's!). I was thinking I would keep them in their dust bags and lock them up in my suitcase. I am interested in hearing what you all do. Thanks so much!:flowers:

That's what I did too. I kept my clothing and other things I bought outside of the suitcase and the expensive stuff inside. Not that anything was stolen from us. But just not to temped them.

Whenever I travel and leave out of the hotel room I will put the expensive things or shopping purchases in my suitcases and zip them up, and either put them in the boudoir/dressing area or closet. Yeah if I had anything really expensive, jewellery or extra cash not in my wallet, I'd put that in the room safe.

I hide them in suitcases and make them look empty. I would also go to LV several times, but only purchase rig before you leave to come home

I hide them in suitcases and make them look empty. I would also go to LV several times, but only purchase rig before you leave to come home

I plan to go to the main LV flagship store several times. My problem is that I am planning on purchasing a Delightful as well as 2 other bags and I have heard that the Delightful's are a bit hard to find because they are new so I would probably try to get it at the beginning or middle of my trip. I will be in Paris for about 18 days so its a long time.:flowers:

I plan to go to the main LV flagship store several times. My problem is that I am planning on purchasing a Delightful as well as 2 other bags and I have heard that the Delightful's are a bit hard to find because they are new so I would probably try to get it at the beginning or middle of my trip. I will be in Paris for about 18 days so its a long time.:flowers:
mabye you can have them staying at the store. I don't know if they do it for more days. But there where a lot of big LV shopping bags behind the counter with a ticket on it.

I keep LV's inside my suitcase which I LOCK whenever I leave the room. Someone could just steal my whole suitcase, but it's BRIGHT shiny lime green (Titan X2 Flash for those that are familiar) and would be VERY conspicuous which I'd hope would put them off trying.

If you are very concerned you could always take your purchase and ship it home insured FedEx/DHL. Of course this is more money, but everything is a trade off no?