Great DAY CLUTCH suggestions?

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
I'm a sucker for a clutch that can be used during the day. Especially in leather. Nothing too dressy, something that can be worn with jeans.

The Kooba Penelope is on my must buy list, but I was wondering if there's any other suggestions? :flowers:

LV Pouchette toilette, meant as a make up bag, but princess Di used it as a clutch all the time...I love it, esp. since it can do double duty!

p10188879_ph_hero.jpg

I'm hopeless at posting pics, but Zappos has some good-looking clutches that would be good daytime bags. I saw several brands that I liked--Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Isabella Fiore. You mentioned the Kooba Penelope. Do you like the Kooba Hayden? I love that bag--wish I had it.

Hobo International. I just bought this clutch (link below) in the Ocean, and it is fabulous. It fits in to my day totes without a prob, and it is sleek enough to carry out at night as well as running around in the day. The Nordstroms in Atlanta has them on sale for $70 even thought the price on the website is $108.

more_colors_medium.gif

Hobo International Leather Oversized Clutch
$108.00

:graucho: I LOVE it in Ocean!! I wonder if the sale is nation-wide. I'll have to call up my nearest Nordies :biggrin: