Ships internationally?

princess

Dec 30, 2006
I've been searching online for international shipping, and the only ones I found are, Revole Clothing and Neiman Marcus. This blows =( Anyone else know any other website that's 100 % authentic and had experince with. Please name! TIA.

shopbop (extortionate shipping though) and adasa i've used. aloha rag, activeendeavors and playhouseclothing i've not had experience with but aloha rag are definitely authentic, and from what i hear the other two are as well.

Net-a-porter ship worldwide. I also use Mytheresa.com, Witchery.com.au, FCUK.com.au.

Where are you located and what are you looking for? I think Bloomingdales will ship but you need to call them as well as some of the department stores in the UK.

Net-a-porter ship worldwide. I also use Mytheresa.com, Witchery.com.au, FCUK.com.au.

Where are you located and what are you looking for? I think Bloomingdales will ship but you need to call them as well as some of the department stores in the UK.

I'm in Canada right now.

I'm not looking for any clothing, more of accessories, handbags, etc. And Net-a-porter, doesn't have much selection. This so blows =(

I'm in Canada right now.

I'm not looking for any clothing, more of accessories, handbags, etc. And Net-a-porter, doesn't have much selection. This so blows =(

Try calling Bergdorfs - they ship internationally but you have to make the order over the telephone. I think this might be the same system for Neimans. Anyway, check the major online US sites - some of them will take phone orders and ship internationally.

I know Bergdorfs have a cracker of a sale on at the mo! ;)

Sorry this is OT. Cal, just curious as to whether you're Aussie? Strange that you'd know witchery. :smile:

Back on topic, there's also LVR and I think eluxury ships internationally.

I'm in Canada too! I understand your frustration!

I order from NM, net-a-porter, ($$$, though!) Revolve, active endeavors, and Saks, sometimes. (You have to call the New York store, ask for the appropriate department, and they can ship it if they have it.) Aloha Rag was excellent too--you just have to fax your order in, and the shipping is really fast and free on larger purchases.

The other thing you can do (if you know what you want) is track the item down via Holt Renfrew, and do a c.c. order over the phone. They will ship the item to you or transfer to your local store.

Best of luck!

Rapunzels Closet does international shipping, i ordered a juicy tracksuit and shipping was only $20.

80's Purple also do international shipping, which is only $10, they also accept PayPal as a payment option.

Have you looked at international checkout? they'll order things for you from american websites and then post them on to you, its not cheap though, only use them if its something you really really want!!