Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, is coming clean about Lindsay's SCRAM incident over the weekend that forced Judge Marsha Revel to call an emergency meeting ... and ultimately issue a bench warrant.

Holley tells X17online:

"This morning Judge Revel was advised by a SCRAM representative that Ms. Lohan's court-ordered alcohol bracelet had indicated the presence of a small amount of alcohol on Sunday night. Having just received the report, I am not in a position to speak to its accuracy or validity, however Ms. Lohan maintains that she has been in complete compliance with all of the terms of her probation and her bail. Bail has again been posted in Ms. Lohan's case and she will continue to comply with all of Judge Revel's orders."

Someone please explain the scram to me. Is it like one of those house arrest bracelets that alerts someone or does it flash red if she drinks alcohol until someone turns it off?

^^^from what I understand, the SCRAM measures the amount of alcohol in a persons perspiration. Every day you have to go home to your "transmitter" and that collect's the data and forwards it to your probation officer. If it went off five times that means that she transmitted traces of alcohol five times. If she's smart she'll say she accidently swallowed some listerine.

I don't get why the judge just raised her bail. She should have been thrown in jail, IMO. She's been given so many chances already and she just keeps screwing up.

I read somewhere yesterday that if the SCRAM did go off, Lindsay would have no way to know. It doesn't light up or beep or give off any signal. It just sends data to the server. She's really reaching is she says a light up bracelet set it off. *rolls eyes*

She claimed that the red light on her SCRAM anklet was because a friend put one of those glow necklaces in her boot AND that this is all made up by the paparazzi.
The last part of her claim is interesting, because I am pretty sure the papz would have no way of knowing when her monitor 'went off', because like the poster above who mentioned that the anklet doesn't light up when the person consumes booze. It just transmits a signal to whoever monitors it.