mini eclipse

meandmymummy

Dec 29, 2006
I AM GOING TO BUY ONE OF THE SMALL BAGS, PROBABLY THE CANCUN. I WAS LOOKING AT THE MINI ECLIPSE, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE IT IS AND CAN IT BE ATTATCHED TO THE LONGER STRAP? I THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK NICE WORN ACROSS THE BODY?? THANKS.,:confused1:

here is a pic for you:

1.jpg

^I had one. It's exactly like the petit ellipse and makes for a very structure sturdy hard case, larger than the wapity because of the fan shap. It only has one ring and can only be attached to a wristlet strap.

I want one, I wish I could get a ring added to the other side.......well the original pochette accessories only had one ring too...you had to attach the other side of the strap to the zipper, maybe one of these days they'll offer the mini elipse with two rings too! Doubt it though. I have to take a closer look at this one again, if I can attach a pochette strap to the zipper mayber I can make it work like my old pochette....hmmmmmm.....

I think the mini ellipse is really adorable. Every time I pick one up, I unzip it, turn it sideways and make it "talk" like a puppet. Fun, but I haven't bought one yet...kind of an expensive little puppety friend!

It's really cute, a little out of my price range for a small accessory and I don't think it would look right worn across the body even if it did have rings on both sides. I just personally don't like small things worn across the body, it looks so wrong to me. Almost as bad as the teen girls at my school whose parents will obviously only buy them a pochette and they stuff much too much in it and try to fit it on their shoulder without an extender :Push::rolleyes: