Decorating w/ Hermes Boxes...

Here is another picture with orange boxes!

attachment.php

Wow! I love that!!!!!!

love the photos! piggy's got a little baby Hermès box arrangement in the pigpen too:

attachment.php

i put it up to hide a very unsightly thermostat smack in the middle of a living room wall! i took the photo with flash so you can see it reflecting a little between the twilly boxes in the bottom square (^(oo)^)v

i also used to use my birkin boxes as an end table, with a square of glass at the top, but then i got worried that one day if the fire sprinklers went on for some bizarre false alarm, or if my kitchen flooded (which it actually did once when i was at work), they might get damaged . . . so now they're safely tucked away in a cabinet . . . yes, i know, piggies are paranoid (^(oo)^)`

Attachments

• hermes decor.jpg
    hermes decor.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,182
Oh my! These are beautiful! Now (so excited)........ is this a potiron/orange leather container of some sort on the floor? millan.net/minimations/toolminis/xlove_hartflow.gif Because if it is LOL I really need that! Oh that would be so pretty tucked next to my desk, or by my bed or 'somewhere'.

attachment.php

actually it kind of looks like a carrier bag with the handles removed!! (^(oo)^)v

love the photos! piggy's got a little baby Hermès box arrangement in the pigpen too:

attachment.php

i put it up to hide a very unsightly thermostat smack in the middle of a living room wall! i took the photo with flash so you can see it reflecting a little between the twilly boxes in the bottom square (^(oo)^)v

i also used to use my birkin boxes as an end table, with a square of glass at the top, but then i got worried that one day if the fire sprinklers went on for some bizarre false alarm, or if my kitchen flooded (which it actually did once when i was at work), they might get damaged . . . so now they're safely tucked away in a cabinet . . . yes, i know, piggies are paranoid (^(oo)^)`

That's a wonderful idea! It looks great! :tup:

BTW, just curious:P.... what do those symbols and letters that you always put at the end of your posts mean?

There are no orange boxes on this picture but I just found it on-line and wanted to share it with you anyway...

attachment.php

Attachments

• orange walls.JPG
    orange walls.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,434
Last edited: