Look what I found in Atlantic City

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I was in Atlantic City today for a little gambling & a little drinking, and decided to "quickly" stop by Caesar's Pier. I had no plans of buying anything & then I saw this!

IMG_1624.jpg

Of course I had to buy it. Everyone I was with hated it, but I bought a cute black wrap dress today too, so I think with silver shoes & my new purse will look cute with it.

I'll take more pictures tomorrow, when I'm not wearing plaid pjs!:shame:

PS. I know people have had problems with the SAs in Atlantic City, but the one who helped me was a real sweetheart. She loaded me up with a watch catalog and a regular catalog.

wow i had no idea that had LV in Atlantic City! now i have a reason to go!!

your bag is gorgeous! I'll be honest, new style things, alot of times i don't like at first until i get used to it or really till i see it on another person....but when your friends see you tonite & everyone else at the clubs...:nuts: I bet you'll be getting tons of compliments and many envious stares!!

wow i had no idea that had LV in Atlantic City! now i have a reason to go!!

your bag is gorgeous! I'll be honest, new style things, alot of times i don't like at first until i get used to it or really till i see it on another person....but when your friends see you tonite & everyone else at the clubs...:nuts: I bet you'll be getting tons of compliments and many envious stares!!

Yep, it's new. If you know AC, it's where the Ocean One mall used to be. I think it opened in June of 2006. Apparently they sell jewelry too. The SA was very proud of that.

Thanks everyone. I really like it!