I did it!! On the waitlist for Dentelle...

sea0fyears

I’m just here for a good time.
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I called the LV in Scottsdale and had my name put on a waitlist for the Dentelle Batignolles Horizontal. I figured it was a good way to end my ban, plus I can use it to mark a major life event like I did with my MC Trouville.

I bought my Trouville while on my honeymoon in San Francisco and now this bag can remind me of the birth of my first child. :yes: Granted, she's not due till mid-April, but it never hurts to be prepared.

BTW... can anyone recommend a good SA at this store? Someone named Melanie helped me last time I was in (according to my receipt). She was pretty nice to me.

I'm still unsure about the silver/gold overlay though. Some posters have said it's an either/or option but the male SA I spoke to on the phone was clueless.

Good idea! I'm looking forward to seeing this line IRL as I think I'm going to like it.:sweatdrop: At the moment I like the Besace but doubt my store will get many seeing as it says "show".

Congrats! I am on the waitlist for both the gold and silver dentelle wallet.

OT, but I was just in Yuma New Years weekend...had to drive through on my way to the sand dunes! :smile: