need a wallet with lots of card slots!

Zippy organizer has 12 slots, or if you are looking for a different kind of wallet check out one that's listed under Men's, but I know women who carry and love it, called the Brazza which also has 12 slots.

I think the zippy was the best wallet ive ever had.. ive had, PTI, zippy, sarah and insolite but when I think back, zippy wins. I thought the zipper might be annoying but honestly it just became a habit to zip and unzip, I didnt even realize I was doing it. Also its the perfect size.. has so many compartments as well.

Zippy description:

The most versatile of wallets, the Zippy is a very practical choice. With plenty of room for money, cards and coins and a handy all-round zip, it looks doubly tempting in Monogram canvas.

Size (LxHxD): 7.7" x 3.9" x 0.8"

-Eight credit card slots
-Open compartment for banknotes
-Zippered compartment for coins
-Three large compartments for papers and passport
-Two inside patch pockets

Zippy Organizer

For those who like everything in one place, the Zippy Organizer in Monogram canvas is ideal. It easily holds a chequebook, plane tickets, papers and pen and still manages to look effortlessly stylish.

Size (LxHxD): 8.3" x 4.5" x 0.8"

-Zipper closure
-12 credit card slots
-Zippered coin compartment
-Two compartments for papers and passport
-One flat bill compartment
-Golden metallic brass pieces

have you seen the new Insolite Organizer wallet that just came out. I saw it today. its huge and perfect:nuts:

Just went and looked it up after you mentioned it - I am totally loving it! Love the ID window and the pen holder - I might have to upgrade to this one now. Wish it came in different colored interiors like the Insolite.:P