Damier Ebene Speedy 30 or 35 With Strap?

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,
I am getting either a Damier Ebene Speedy (30 Or 35) (or Palermo) this summer.:yahoo: Just wondering how many of you use a strap with your Speedy? Is it comfortable to use? Also do you think it is weird to use a strap with a speedy? Thanks:smile:

Adding onto this, does anyone know how much the matching strap costs? Called the 866 number for the first time and the guy didn't know ANY prices (except for a vague "at least $250.") He said they don't sell them over the phone or online... but I'm pretty sure I've read otherwise here on TPF! Hmm.

(I want to buy a strap for my Damier Ebene Speedy as well as a long vachetta strap for my Pochette... so those are the prices I'm looking for :smile:)

Anyway. Autumn, I don't have a strap for my Damier Ebene Speedy YET, but I don't think it's weird at all! I love the Speedy as it is, but it would be nice to have a strap for those occasions where I would otherwise leave Speedy at home...

I always carry my speeedy30 with strap. It's very versatile for me. Absolutely not weird lol
IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

I don't think it's weird at all since I have 2 speedies with straps. Since seeing the idylle line, I think it is even more 'normal' to have a strap with a speedy. It's more comfortable to use than to not have one and having your wrist or arm be very sore I believe.

I don't know what the prices for the straps all but if you call a local boutique (or any boutique) they'll be able to quote you prices! I really like the speedy with a strap, but only with the 25 and 30 sizes, I personally think the speedy 35 looks to big with the thin strap. I wish they sold straps like they have with the new Idylle speedies, that would be great! Good luck with your decision, I can't wait to see what you come back from paris with!