Hilton Head Outlet!!!!

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
Ladies, I just got back from a wonderful four -day vacation to Hilton Head, SC. My hubby and I went there to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. Well, I did not know there were Tanger outlets there. Of course, I went to the Coach store. I got a cell phone lanyard, a soft glass case in black for my sunglasses (don't trust the very needed prescription glasses in it), and the cutest keychain with a minature mahogony signature change purse on it. I have already booked the same hotel for Spring Break (I am a teacher), and my husband said to save my "Coach money" for the outlet. Sounds like a wise man to me!!!:yahoo:

Ladies, I just got back from a wonderful four -day vacation to Hilton Head, SC. My hubby and I went there to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. Well, I did not know there were Tanger outlets there. Of course, I went to the Coach store. I got a cell phone lanyard, a soft glass case in black for my sunglasses (don't trust the very needed prescription glasses in it), and the cutest keychain with a minature mahogony signature change purse on it. I have already booked the same hotel for Spring Break (I am a teacher), and my husband said to save my "Coach money" for the outlet. Sounds like a wise man to me!!!:yahoo:

Neatrivers,
congrats !! That is soooooo sweet !! may you have 19 plus more years !!

cha cha