I'VE BEEN BANNED :( What about you?

Apparently I've wasted thousands of dollars at COACH and they repay me by sending me a ban letter.

Loss prevention told me there's nothing I can do about it, basically telling me to piss *ff.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi, yes this has happened to some members in the forum...I am sorry it has happened to you. I hope someone can give you some advise regarding this matter.

In just my short time on this forum, this is the 3rd such thread I have seen, and at least two of them were from OPs whose first and only post was to tell a ban story. It makes it very difficult to know whether to give empathy without more background. if you could scan the letter in, with identifying information blacked out, that would make more credible and easier to respond to in a genuine fashion.

Last edited:
In just my short time on this forum, this is the 3rd such thread I have seen, and at least two of them were from OPs whose first and only post was to tell a ban story. It makes it very difficult to know whether to give empathy without more background. if you could scan the letter in, with identifying information blacked out, that would make more credible and easier to respond to in a genuine fashion.

I have to agree....

It's a ban from ever purchasing from COACH boutique or outlets. I will scan the letter and post here.

I had called COACH at the mall to order a keyring. Moments later the SA called me back and apparently they got an email stating that I have been banned and that they can no longer sell to me. Ever.

I called up my COACH outlet and they verified that they also got the letter. I am actually waiting to get my letter in the mail (any day now!).

Since then I have called up loss prevention. His reason was:

1) You've been making too many multiple purchases.
My response: First of all, at the last PCE event I bought 1 yellow Kristin large wristlet. I liked it so much, I decided to get 2 more, one for my best friend, and one for my mom.
Second of all, I bought them all from the same SA, so why didn't the hell she tell me that I would be flagged?

2) You've been spending too much at COACH.
My response: Umm hello? Then stop freakin sending me coupons in the mail! Also, I didn't see any spending limit at the COACH boutique? A lot of my relatives and friends don't have time to go shop so I alert them of deals and such, so I go and buy these things for them, AND most of them for myself!!!

I didn't know spending thousands of dollars at your store is a crime!

3) We want to create a fair shopping environment for other customers and you've simply being buying too much.
My response: Ok that's fair enough but that's why you placed the limit at the outlets right? Then REDUCE THE LIMIT, not BAN your loyal customers!!!!!!!!!!! Quit letting me buy a lot if I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO!!!!

4) We can't reverse this ban.
My response: Ok, so you're thanking me for spending thousands of dollars at COACH by BANNING ME FOREVER? What sense does that make!!!!!?????

So basically - I'm being punished for doing favors for my friends and buying too much.

Please alert all your COACH fanatic friends. They will probably be next.

It's a ban from ever purchasing from COACH boutique or outlets. I will scan the letter and post here.

I had called COACH at the mall to order a keyring. Moments later the SA called me back and apparently they got an email stating that I have been banned and that they can no longer sell to me. Ever.

I called up my COACH outlet and they verified that they also got the letter. I am actually waiting to get my letter in the mail (any day now!).

Since then I have called up loss prevention. His reason was:

1) You've been making too many multiple purchases.
My response: First of all, at the last PCE event I bought 1 yellow Kristin large wristlet. I liked it so much, I decided to get 2 more, one for my best friend, and one for my mom.
Second of all, I bought them all from the same SA, so why didn't the hell she tell me that I would be flagged?

2) You've been spending too much at COACH.
My response: Umm hello? Then stop freakin sending me coupons in the mail! Also, I didn't see any spending limit at the COACH boutique? A lot of my relatives and friends don't have time to go shop so I alert them of deals and such, so I go and buy these things for them, AND most of them for myself!!!

I didn't know spending thousands of dollars at your store is a crime!

3) We want to create a fair shopping environment for other customers and you've simply being buying too much.
My response: Ok that's fair enough but that's why you placed the limit at the outlets right? Then REDUCE THE LIMIT, not BAN your loyal customers!!!!!!!!!!! Quit letting me buy a lot if I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO!!!!

4) We can't reverse this ban.
My response: Ok, so you're thanking me for spending thousands of dollars at COACH by BANNING ME FOREVER? What sense does that make!!!!!?????

So basically - I'm being punished for doing favors for my friends and buying too much.

Please alert all your COACH fanatic friends. They will probably be next.

I am sorry but all these letters makes no since - I wish I would get one - NBC, ABC, CNN will hear about it - TRUST and BELIEVE -